|Главная » Файлы » Иностранные языки » Голиццынский|
АРТИКЛЬ_Упр.1 по 40_ Ключи
1. . is a book. . my book. 2. . your pencil? . my pencil . , my sister’s pencil. 3. . have a sister. My sister is an engineer. My sister’s hus-band is a doctor. 4. . have no handbag. 5 . got a headache. 6 ... got a car. Their car . . 7. .got a calculator 8. .this a watch? ...isn’t a watch, it’s a pen. 9. This pen., .that pen . . 10. .see a pencil on your table,.no paper. 11. .me a chair. . 12. .have a dog and two cats. 13. .have a spoon in my plate, .have no soup. 14. My friend . be a millionaire one day. 15. . like an orange. 16. . is an artist, . is a poetess.
1. .got a car. . got a computer. The computer. 2. My friends . got a cat and a dog. The dog . bites the cat. 3. .is a tree. The tree. 4. .three boys. The boys . 5. .have a bicycle. The bicycle. My friend . no bicycle. 6. Our room . 7. . wrote a dictation. . The dic-tation . 8. . two daughters and one son. Her son is a pupil. 9. . my mother a bracelet for her birthday. . liked the bracelet. 10. My brother’s friend has no dog. 11. This pencil. that pencil . 12. . has a ball. The ball is big. 13. . got a letter . my friend . The letter . 14. . stayed at a hotel . at the hotel . in a restaurant.
1. . is a pen. The pen . 2. The pencils ... . 3. . is soup. The soup . 4. . eat a sandwich . drink tea. 5. . me coffee and a cake. The coffee . The cake . 6. . like ice-cream? 7. . see a book in your hand . the book . 8. . need a camera? 9. . eats meat, . eats vege-tables, cereals, seeds, fruit, and nuts. . is a vegetarian. 10. . is a pine-apple. The pineapple . 11. . apples . 12. My cousin ... got a sore throat. 13. . is cottage cheese. The cottage cheese ... 14. . bought meat, butter and potatoes . bought a cake. The cake . very tasty . ate the cake with tea. 15. . my table. On the table . have a book, two pen-cils, a pen and paper. 16. . is a bag. The bag . my sister’s bag . my bag . is yellow.
1. . two sisters. My sisters are students. 2. . at home. 3. My brother . at home . at school. 4. My mother is at work. . is a doctor.
5. . not a doctor. 6. . no sister. 7. . not a pilot. 8. . thirty-two teeth. 9. . has a child. 10. . two children. . at school. 11. . at home? . at work. 12. . your brother? . at home.
1. . have a large family. 2. . tells us long interesting stories. 3. My father is an engineer. . works at a factory. The factory . 4. My mother is a doctor. . works at a large hospital. . at work . 5. My aunt is a teacher. . at school. The school . My aunt is not at school . at home. . is drinking tea and eating jam. The jam . at home . drinking tea and eating a sandwich. The sandwich. 6. . at school. . is a pupil. 7. . has a big black cat. . cousin’s cat has two kittens. The cat likes milk. The kittens like milk. 8. . am an engineer. 9. My son is a pupil. 10. . is a good pupil. 11. . is a house. 12. . my pencil. 13. . some pencils . no pencil. . me a pencil. .
1. What’s the weather . The weather. 2. The sun . 3. The sky . 4. The Earth is a planet. 5. . had an English lesson . The teacher . many questions. The questions . 6. . your brother? . at home. . in his room. . sitting at the table. . his homework. The homework . 7. Our cat . on the sofa. 8. . in the room. Turn on the light. 9. . into the bathroom, turned on the water . his hands.
1. . is a good book. Take the book from the table. . this book into the bookcase. 2. The weather . The sky . The sun . in the blue sky. 3. . is a boy. The boy is at school. . is a pupil. This boy is my brother’s friend. . has a cat, . no dog. . his cat. . gives the cat milk . . 4. . received a letter from my friend. The letter . 5. . in a big house. . like the house . 6. . you a worker? . I am a student. 7. . your beautiful flower. . me the flower . 8. My mother is at home. . is reading an interesting book. 9. My father is not at home. . is at work. . is a doctor. . is a good doctor. . works at hospital. The hospital . .
1. . is a big tree in the garden. 2. . is a bank . is the bank? 3. . a new supermarket in the centre of our town. 4. . is a hotel . The ho-tel . 5. . is the cat? The cat is on the sofa. 6. . is the book? The book is on the shelf. 7. . are the flowers? The flowers are in a beautiful vase. 8. . is the vase? The vase is on a little table near the window. 9. Open the window. The weather. see the sun in the sky. . see a nice . The bird . in a big tree. The tree. 10. . is a little . in the sky. 11. . have a large room. . is a big sofa in the room and a little lamp on the wall over the sofa. . sit on the sofa and read a good book.
1. . is a wonderful small . in front of the books . 2. . is the soup? The soup is in a big saucepan on the gas cooker. 3. . are the cut-lets? The cutlets are in the refrigerator on a little plate (Вариант: "The cutlets are on a little plate in the refrigerator" лучше). 4. . is no bread on the table. . is the bread? 5. . is a little . in our room in front of the sofa. 6. . is the table in your room? 7. . is a thick . on the floor . mother’s room. 8. . at home? . at work. . at a big factory. . an en-gineer. 9. . many books. The books are in a big . 10. The weather . the yard. . many children in the yard. . with a ball.
1. . see a bottle of pineapple juice on the kitchen . . 2. Her son has a great sense of humor. . was a discotheque at the club . . 4. Is there a bus stop near the building? 5. . have a big dog. The dog . 6. . has a very . 7. This boy . is a student. 8. . is a very . in the hall. 9. . is a tree . not a tree. It’s a bush. 10. . am a boy. . am a pupil. . at school. 11. . at work. . is a secretary. . at a large of-fice. 12. . is a very . know the answer . 13. . see a little . with a big . her hands? . is a pupil of our school. 14. . was a beautiful . this vase . is the flower . 15. . is an exciting . but a very expen-sive place .
1. . is a jar of orange marmalade in the middle of the shelf. 2. . is a big box of cereal to the right of you. 3. . is a bunch of bananas on the table. . in the refrigerator. 4. . is a loaf of white bread on the upper shelf of the refrigerator. . your bread . in the refrigerator. 5. . there a bag of flour in the cupboard? 6. . was a bottle of lemonade in the corner of the kitchen. 7. . is a thick red carpet in my room. The carpet is on the floor in front of the sofa. 8. . is the table . brother’s room? . His ta-ble is near the window. 9. . see a fine vase on the shelf. . your vase? 10. . no piano in our living room. 11. My uncle is married. . has a beautiful wife. . have a son . no daughter. 12. . see a nice coffee ta-ble in the middle of the room to the right of the door. It is black and red. . like the coffee table. 13. Our TV set is on a little table in the cor-ner of the room. 14. . is a beautiful . my father’s study. The picture is on the wall to the left of the window.
. in a new house. . is a living room, a bedroom, a study, a bath-room and a kitchen in the flat. The bedroom is a large room with two windows. The room . as the windows . are white curtains on the win-dows. . are two beds with large pillows on them. . are small tables near the beds. . are lamps on them. To the left of the door there is a dressing table with a mirror . is a low chair at the dressing table. . are several pictures on the pale .. is a thick carpet on the floor. The carpet... . The room .
1. . is a park behind the hospital. . are (some) beautiful trees in the park. 2. . is a good film . this evening. 3. . is a library between the school and the bank. . are (some) English and German . this library. 4. . is a sofa in the corner of the room. 5. . are (some) . cushions on the sofa. 6. . are (some) books on the shelf. . me a book... . 7. . into the refrigerator. . on the shelves? . . is (some) butter in a butter dish. . is (some) sausage, . is no cheese. . are (some) eggs and (some) ap-ples. . is an orange, a lemon, and (some) jam in a little vase. 8. . is (some) juice in this cup. . drink the juice? 9. . are (some) girls in the yard . see no boys. . are the boys? . all the boys . at the stadium. 10. . is a peculiar charm in her voice.
1. . is the bus station? . The bus . is next to the gas station. 2. . are two pets in the house: a cat and a dog. 3. . is a TV antenna on the roof. 4. . is a mailbox between the building and the bus stop. 5. . is a big dog in front of the fireplace. 6. . at work or at school? 7. . had a bad day today. 8. . have a colour TV set. The TV set is on a little table in the corner of the room. 9. . is a book, a pen, and (some) . paper on my writing desk. 10. My brother is a teacher. . works at school. He has very good ... . His books are in a big bookcase. 11. . is (some) tea in my glass. . is no tea in my friend’s glass. His ... . 12. . is the coffee table in your room? . The coffee table is in front of the sofa. . is a cup on the coffee table and (some) newspapers. . is (some) coffee in the cup. 13. . are (some) photographs on the sofa. 14. . is a guitar on the chair near the piano.
1. . my brother . to school. I like school. It’s fun. My brother loves football. He hates homework. . to go to school. . go to work in the future? 2. My friend . in the morning . goes to school. . goes to bed . in the evening. 3. The weather . in the morning ... . The sky . in the middle of the day the weather ... . The rain stopped and the sun . behind the clouds. In the afternoon . to stay at home . into the yard. . were boys and girls in the yard. . in the yard . in the evening. . came home, I drank tea, ate a sandwich and went to bed . at night.
1. .brother is a pupil. goes to school.goes to school in the morn-ing. six lessons. In the afternoon he goes home. At home. his home-work. In the evening. reads books.goes to bed at half past ten. At night... . 2. . goes to work in the morning and comes home in the eve-ning. 3. . at half past seven in the morning . go to bed at a quarter . in the evening. 4. . mother leave home for work? . . leaves home for work at a quarter . . 5. . leave home for school? . I leave home for school at half past eight. 6. . come home from school? . I do my homework, . my friends on the phone and go for walks. .listen to mu-sic. I like jazz .
1. . go to the Russian Museum on Sunday. 2. On Saturday . goes to the Philharmonic. 3. In August . his birthday. . to have a nice party with his friends. 4. .and a kitchen ... 5. . of silk. 6. . something on the blackboard, . have a piece of chalk. 7. . in the classroom? 8. ... have a new . book. The book ... . 9. There is a garden in front ... . The garden . . 10. May is the fifth month ... . 11. Saturday is the sixth day ... . 12. Sunday is a day off. 13. Today is the ninth of May. . going to a public phone to make a phone call to his grandfather. 14. This is a nice place. In June . for a holiday.
1. . in a small town. It is a new town. The streets in the town ... . There are beautiful buildings... . The town . so the air ... . There are (some) beautiful parks . in the town. People like . after work. In the evening . hear the sounds of music from the parks. There are (some) schools, libraries, a hospital, a theatre, (some) cinemas, clinics and kin-dergartens in the town. 2. This is a classroom. The classroom ... . 3. There is a picture on the wall. 4. . is the date .? It is the seventh of December. 5. The third lesson . is a lesson ... . 6. .to the blackboard. 7. . go home. 8. . from work . or at half past eight. . on Friday he comes home . or at a quarter to five. On Saturday and on Sunday . go to work.
.go to school in the morning. at a quarter past .. go to the bath-room, turn on the water .. early in the morning. . works at an office. ... is a typist. .is a doctor. .works at a polyclinic (такого понятия в английском языке не существует. Clinic . возможный вариант заме-ны). .have breakfast in the kitchen. . eat porridge and eggs. . drink tea. . leave home for work at half past ... goes to the polyclinic (clinic), . goes to the office. . leave home .: the school ... . I leave home for school at a quarter to nine. . stays at home and cooks dinner. I have lunch at school after the third lesson. . have lunch at work. . come home, we have dinner.
1. . goes to work, . goes to school . go to the institute. 2. There is a new school at the corner ... . 3. . came home from school on Mon-day . ". be a parents’ meeting on the tenth . in the evening." 4. The teacher . a very interesting story at the lesson. 5. When the bell rang, the pupils went into the classroom. 6. . at school . in the morning . in the afternoon. 7. . go to school on Sunday.
1. . after breakfast? . After breakfast I go to school. 2. . to read a book after lunch. 3. . people . have breakfast in the morning. . have dinner in the afternoon. In the evening people have supper. 4. ."After dinner ., after supper walk a mile." 5. Who cooks dinner.? 6. . a very interesting story at breakfast. 7. . for lunch at school on Wednes-day? . We had (a) salad and tea. 8. . has supper with the family . in the evening. 9. . in the morning: before breakfast or after breakfast?
1. For breakfast I have coffee with milk and sugar. I have jam... . There are different things . the dinner table. . is (some) bread, (some) butter . (some) ham. . are (some) cups and (some) glasses .. . is a jug on the table. The milk in the jug .. is a teapot on the table. .. is (some) tea in the teapot. The tea . are (some) plates, forks and knives on the table. 2. The lamp is on the table. 3. . is a lamp on the table. 4. . a lamp on the table? 5. Is the lamp on the table? 6. . a clock on the wall? 7. . two shelves on the wall. 8. . are the shelves? . The shelves are on the wall. 9. . have a large flat. . are four rooms in the flat. 10. Is the newspaper on the table? 11. . there a newspaper on the table? 12. . (some) butter on the plate. 13. . is the butter? . The butter is on a little plate. 14. . is (some) white and brown bread on the table.
1. . has a small family. . has a father and a mother. . no brother, . has a sister. . is a pupil. .is a good girl. . has many . books, . has no . books. 2. . is a writing desk in the room. The writing desk . is a lamp on the writing desk. 3. . has a large family. . in the family. 4. . is an engineer. . at a big factory. 5. . have a good library. . in a big bookcase. 6. . sister married? 7. . after breakfast? . .go to school. 8. . come home? . . come home at half past two. 9. . to watch TV in the evening? 10. He watches television . watch TV . spend the evening in front of the box, . is a very interesting film.
1. My aunt . my uncle are doctors. . work at a hospital. . in the morning. . go to bed ..2.. in the morning and in the afternoon. . work in the evening. .at night. 3. . leave home for school? . I leave home at a quarter past eight in the morning. 4. .do after breakfast? -. goes to work. 5. . there a sofa in your living room? . . is a cosy little sofa in the living room. . .is the sofa? . . in the corner of the room to the left of the door. . on this sofa in front of the TV set in the eve-ning. 6. . is a nice coffee table near the window. . are (some) newspa-pers on the coffee table. 7. . is (some) tea in the glass. 8. . watch TV? . I watch TV in the evening. . have a large . our room. . is a beau-tiful vase on the TV set. . are flowers in the vase. 9. .have a large writing desk in the study. . is (some) paper on the writing desk. My books and exercise . on the writing desk. .
. friend’s flat .. . are three rooms in the flat: a living room, a study and a bedroom. The living room... . The walls in the living room ... . There are (some) pictures on the walls. There is a table in the middle of the room... . To the left of the door . is a sofa. Near the sofa . are two large . is a piano... . The piano is to the right of the door. The bedroom and the study. The furniture in the flat ... .
1. What colour . new hat? . It’s red. 2. . there a refrigerator in your kitchen? 3. . is the refrigerator in your kitchen? . . in the corner of the kitchen. 4. . are (some) flowers in our living room. The flowers .in a beautiful vase. 5. I have (some) tea in my cup. 6. . no coffee in his cup. 7. What book . from the library on Tuesday? 8. I have (some) books, exercise-books and pens in my bag. 9. .am an engineer. .work at an office. .go to the office in the morning. As the office . from the house . take a bus... . 10. What bus . to get to work? 11. Whose pen . 12. What colour is your new T-shirt? . It’s white. 13. . to a music shop to buy a cassette. What cassette.
. is a large window. Through the window . see a room. Opposite the window . is a door. On the door . is a curtain. In the corner of the room . is a round table. On it . see (some) books and a telephone. . is a bookshelf over the table. On the bookshelf . see (some) newspapers and a book by Jack London. . are two pictures in the room. One pic-ture . the other picture.are two bookcases in the room. The bookcases . of books. . is a large sofa in the room. On the sofa . see a bag. Whose bag . no bed in the room. On a small table near the window there are (some) flowers and a glass of water. In front of the window . see an armchair.
1. English is a world ... . 2. I study English. I attend English . in the evening. On the days .have no classes. at home . work about the house. I have dinner with my family. After dinner . talk to the members of my family, watch TV and read books, newspapers and magazines.. go to bed late at night. 3. Give me (some) water... 4. . is a book on the table. Give me the book... . 5. .listening to music . like the music . on his guitar. 6. .for lunch? -. had a tuna sandwich. 7. .is a wonder-ful teacher. He teaches history.
1.. was a young man. studied physics. 2. .speak Spanish? 3.. is a great specialist in biology. 4. Japanese . than French. 5.. listened to a very interesting lecture on English literature . . 6. . at the lesson of geography the teacher told us (some) very interesting things about fa-mous travellers. 7. . speaks English and French. speak German. 8. .had a lesson of mathematics . wrote a paper in mathematics. The teacher. correct the papers in the evening. . know the results.
1. My name . from a pretty big family. . two brothers and a sister. I am the oldest .my sister is the youngest; . plays the violin . to be a professional musician. . has other hobbies. her friends if the weather ... 2. . play the piano? 3. . is a big black piano. at the wall to the left of the door opposite the sideboard. .to play the piano. plays the piano in the evening. 4. Boys .play football. 5. . in the evening? . . play chess . . 6. . are the children? . . out of doors. The weather. play-ing badminton in the yard. 7. What games . .to play tennis. 8. . to play the guitar? 9. What colour .?
It was a hot day. The sun . in the blue sky. A wolf . a lamb . at a stream. The water in the stream ... The wolf . that the lamb . . You, fool, .making the water . The lamb . .at the wolf . in a thin voice.But, Mr. Wolf, . make the water . from the place . because the stream . shouted the wolf in an angry voice. wrong, Mr. Wolf.. cried the lamb . only four months. said the wolf . these words . seized the poor lamb . into the wood.
1. ... was a very rich man. . was the richest man in the village. 2. Pete is the tallest boy. . is the shortest boy . is very strong. . is stronger . are taller.. is the strongest boy in the class. 3. . tells us long stories. . was still longer ... was the longest story. . after dinner . before supper. But the story . was the most interesting . . 4. . was the most difficult exercise in the paper? 5. . is the best season of the year? 6. . is the shortest month .7. . know the longest river. 8. In May the days are longer than in April.
1. Moscow . on the Moscow River. The Moscow . is a canal called the Moscow-Volga Canal . joins the Moscow to the Volga. The Volga . into the Caspian Sea. 2. . into the sea at New York. The most important is the Hudson River . into the Atlantic Ocean. . the Hudson there are two other rivers: the East River and the Harlem River. 3. In Si-beria . the Ob, the Irtysh, the Yenissei, the Lena and the Amur. 4. The Altai Mountains are higher than the Urals. 5. . is a splendid view of Lake Geneva . . 6. My friends . This year . to fly to the Canary Is-lands. 7. . through London? . The Thames. 8. . is Washington the capital? . The United States. 9. The United Kingdom . 10. . on Lake Michigan.
1. Russia occupies the eastern half of Europe and the northern third of Asia. 2. The climate of the northern part of Russia. 3. ... is a true Rus-sian. with hard frosts. 4. . in the Crimea and the Caucasus. 5. Wash-ington is the capital of the United States of America. 6. . go to New York . . 7. The best way .understand people of other countries. 8. Is Australia an island or a continent? 9. The Red Sea is between Africa and Asia. 10. . in the world. 11. France is to the north of Italy.
1. The Neva . into the Gulf of Finland. 2. The Pacific Ocean . 3. The Urals . . 4. Kazbek is the highest peak of the Caucasus. 5. The Alps . with snow. 6. The Shetland Islands . to the north of Great Brit-ain. 7. The USA is the largest country in America. 8. The Crimea . by the Black Sea. 9. Lake Baikal is the deepest lake in the world. 10. Paris is the capital of France. 11. . in a small village on the shore of the White Sea. 12. . in the Ukraine . 13. The Caucasus separates the Black Sea from the Caspian Sea. 14. Europe and America . by the Atlantic Ocean. 15. The Baltic Sea . 16. . in the Pacific Ocean. 17. The North Sea separates the British Isles from Europe. 18. The Balkans . . 19. The Nile . the northeastern part of Africa to the Mediterranean Sea. 20. . are the highest mountains in Russia?
1. The Thames is a short river. 2. Russia . by the Arctic Ocean in the north. 3. Kiev is to the south of Moscow. 4. Europe is a continent. 5. Moscow is the capital of Russia. 6. Is Asia an island or a continent? 7. The Black Sea is in the south of our country. 8. The White Sea is in the north .9. . is a map of the world. . see on the map? What colour are the valleys on the map? 10. . is an architect. .. is an experienced ar-chitect. . in the Far East. . has a wife. . is a typist. . have a son and a daughter. 11. The Philippines . to the southeast of Asia.
1. This is a pen. It is a good pen. The pen. on the table. 2. . got a dog. The dog’s name . is a big grey dog. The dog . . 3. . has a sister. The girl is a pupil. 4. . have a picture in the living room. The picture . on the wall. 5. The Irish Sea is between Great Britain and Ireland. 6. . is a map on the wall of the classroom. . is a map of the world. . on the map. This is the Mediterranean Sea . is the Red Sea. . are the Hima-layas. . are the highest mountains in the world. 7. in St. Petersburg. St. Petersburg is a very large city. . one of the largest cities in Russia. 8. . is a doctor. . in the centre of the city. .in a new house. . are three rooms in the flat. The living room is the largest . is a nice light room. . are pictures on the walls. . is a round table in the middle of the room. . is a sofa at the wall with a large thick carpet in front of it. The study and the bedroom ... .
1. . have a good time . The weather . out of doors from morning till night. . played football, volleyball and other games. . came home late at night and went to bed ... 2. . at the clock. . is a quarter past ten. Go to bed . . 3. The sun . in the east . in the west. 4. . in the Ukraine, in a little village on the bank of a big river with . water. . was a wood on the other side of the river. . to the wood . gathered a lot of mushrooms. 5. . to play chess. .to play chess all day long. . is the best chess player.
1. . from a very old country on the Nile . called Ethiopia. Ethiopia is a beautiful . country. . is a young man. .to become an engineer. . to be a student of St. Petersburg University. . spends a lot of time at the library . in the evening . walk about the city . 2. . in the Ukraine. . in a small village near Odessa. . is a librarian. . has a lot of work: . takes newspapers and magazines to the people . to enter Moscow University . preparing for the entrance examinations. 3. . in America. . is a student. He studies history at Harvard University.
. write a letter, . take a piece of paper and a pen. . write our ad-dress and the date in the right-hand corner. . on the left-hand side . write a greeting. . on the next line . begin the real letter. .to leave a margin on the left-hand side of the page. At the end of the letter. . put the letter into an envelope . close the envelope. On the envelope . write the name and address of the person. . We stick a stamp in the top right-hand corner, . post the letter.
|Просмотров: 414 | Загрузок: 0 | Комментарии: 1 ||
|Всего комментариев: 0|