|Главная » Файлы » Иностранные языки » Голиццынский|
I told . I was told.
I showed . I was shown.
She brought . She was brought.
We asked . We were asked.
We answered . We were answered.
We sent . We were sent.
They gave . They were given.
He helped . He was helped.
He advised . He was advised.
He forgot . He was forgotten.
He remembered . He was remembered.
We invited . We were invited.
We corrected . We were corrected.
He cured . He was cured.
He called . He was called.
I was told . I am told . I will be told.
I was shown . I am shown . I will be shown.
She was brought . She is brought . She will be brought.
We were asked . We are asked . We will be asked.
We were answered . We are answered . We will be answered.
We were sent . We are sent . We will be sent.
They were given . They are given . They will be given.
He was helped . He is helped . He will be helped.
He was advised . He is advised . He will be advised.
He was forgotten . He is forgotten . He will be forgotten.
He was remembered . He is remembered . He will be remem-bered.
We were invited . We are invited . We will be invited.
We were corrected . We are corrected . We will be corrected.
He was called . He is called . He will be tailed.
1. is emptied;
2. are postmarked;
3. are sorted;
4. is loaded;
5. are unloaded;
6. are taken;
7. are sorted;
8. are delivered.
1. was emptied, 2. were postmarked; 3. were sorted; 4. was loaded; 5. were unloaded; 6. were taken; 7. were sorted; 8. were delivered
1. will be emptied; 2. will be postmarked; 3. will be sorted; 4. will be loaded; 5. will be unloaded; 6. will be taken; 7. will be sorted; 8. will be delivered.
1. was answered; 2. is played; 3. are gathered; 4. were burnt; 5. will be finished; 6. are sold; 7. was founded; 8. is eaten; 9. was received; 10. will be sent; 11. was asked; 12. was given; 13. are built; 14. will be done; 15. was translated; 16. were planted; 17. are always played; 18. will be given; 19. were invited; 20. is never found; 21. was not built.
1. will be met; 2. will meet; 3. will bring; 4. will be brought; 5. may leave; 6. can leave; 7. will be taken; 8. will take.
1. I always praise my friends. 2. I am always praised at home. 3. Every Saturday Father shows my grandfather my marks. 4. Every Sat-urday Father is shown my marks. 5. We often remember you. 6. We are often remembered in the village. 7. I am given some juice every morning. 8. Every morning I give the cat some milk. 9. Every day he tells us some-thing interesting. 10. Every day he is told something interesting. 11. I of-ten send letters to my friends. 12. I am often sent to the south. 13. I am often invited to the cinema. 14. My sister is often helped at school. 15. Sometimes I forget to take my mark book. 16. He writes many letters. 17. Books by A. Christie are read with interest. 18. Dogs like bones. 19. Dogs are liked in many families. 20. When is tea drunk in your family? 21. Where are old letters kept? 22. Why are these rules always forgotten? 23. Why do you always forget these rules? 24. Where do your friends live? 25. Where is bread bought? 26. When are questions asked?
1. I advised my friend to join a sport section. 2. I was advised to join a sport section. 3. I showed the doctor my teeth. 4. I was shown to the doctor. 5. I gave my dog a lump of sugar. 6. I was given soup for dinner. 7. Yesterday I asked the teacher to help me. 8. Yesterday I was asked to help my classmate. 9. Last summer I taught my sister to swim. 10. Last summer I was taught to swim. 11. Yesterday we were asked a lot of questions at the lesson. 12. I answered all the questions. 13. The teacher gave me a good mark. 14. At home I was praised. 15. These letters were brought in the morning. 16. My bag was bought last year. 17. These nuts were eaten yesterday. 18. Where did you buy this book? 19. Where was this book bought? 20. When was the dinner cooked? 21. When was the cup broken? 22. When did you break the cup? 23. What was he prom-ised? 24. When was the car repaired? 25. When was the mistake cor-rected?
1. New skates will be bought tomorrow. 2. Mike will ask me to help him. 3. Mike will be asked to tell about his journey. 4. The doctor will ask me to open my mouth. 5. The doctor will be asked to cure me. 6. Tomorrow I will bring a new film. 7. Tomorrow a new film will be brought. 8. My friend will help me with mathematics. 9. My friend will be helped with German. 10. I will buy some ice-cream. 11. The tickets will be brought tomorrow. 12. The dictation will be written next Tues-day. 13. Mother will be asked not to worry. 14. Mother will be given a cup of coffee. 15. Mother will thank the doctor. 16. The telegram will be sent at once. 17. The carpet will be hung on the wall. 18. The books will be put on the shelf. 19. When will the letter be sent? 20. When will the paper be corrected? 21. How will this work be done?
1. The freshman was laughed at. 2. The headmistress was spoken to yesterday. 3. The babies were looked after with great care. 4. That old house was not lived in. 5. Jim was sent for and told to prepare a report on that subject. 6. Our friend was thought about all the time. 7. He will be operated on in a week. 8. The pupil’s parents were sent for. 9. The news-paper was looked for everywhere. 10. The bed was not slept in. 11. The telegram was asked for. 12. The lecturer was listened to with great atten-tion.
1. She is often sent to the post office. .2. Last year she was sent to Cambridge. 3. He will be sent to Harvard. 4. She is always sent for. 5. She was sent for yesterday. 6. I will be sent for tomorrow. 7. They are always invited to Ann’s birthday. 8. In summer Nick will be taken to the country. 9. This film was much spoken about. 10. We were shown many beautiful paintings at the museum. 11. This book is very often asked for.
1. Irene was brought some beautiful shells from the south by her hus-band. 2. The newspaper reporters were given a long interview. 3. You will be taught English by Mr. Wilson. 4. I was ordered a month’s rest from studying. 5. Nick was given a book for his birthday. 6. We are told stories by our mother every evening. 7. You will be shown a new book of pictures. 8. She was shown the way. 9. We will be sent a box of fruit. 10. They were followed by five or six small children. 11. In summer the horses are often driven to the fields. 12. The Poles were led into the thickest part of the forest by Ivan Susanin. 13. The boat was carried away by the waves. 14. The translation will be done in the evening. 15. The flowers are watered regularly. 16. These books were promised me long ago / I was promised these books long ago. 17. Bessie was given a com-plete set of Walter Scott’s works by her father. 18. The house is protected by a marble pavilion. 19. The roof of the house will be painted. 20. The fence was whitewashed by Tom Sawyer. 21. She was given three beauti-ful dishes as a birthday present by her daughters.
1. ., but at last it was written. 2. .: it will be broken. 3. . I wasn’t invited. 4. . but all the same the work was finished in time. 5. You will be left behind .. 6. All my money was spent on books last month. 7. . all this work will be done today.. 8. . I am always stopped. 9. . they will be eaten. 10. The branch of the tree was broken by the elephant. 11. The bear was attacked by the bees ..
1. The box must be taken to the station. 2. The river can be crossed on a raft. 3. The building of the house can be finished very soon. 4. The books must be returned the day after tomorrow. 5. Three of these exer-cises must be done tomorrow. 6. The book you need can be found in any library. 7. These letters must be sent at once. 8. This mistake can be eas-ily forgiven. 9. Such berries can be found everywhere. 10. This work must be done very carefully. 11. The doctor says she must be taken to hospital. 12. The work can be done in three days. 13. All the library books must be returned before each summer vacation. 14. Even the tall-est trees can be climbed by monkeys.
1. Hands must be washed before each meal. 2. Rooms must be regu-larly aired. 3. A cat must be fed with fish. 4. A dog can be fed with meat and vegetables. 5. A child must be given fruit. 6. The books must be put into the bookcase. 7. This picture can be hung over the fireplace. 8. How can this word be translated? 9. Where can the suitcases be put? 10. May the cat be left in the yard? 11. What must be paid attention to? 12. Your telephone number must be written down. 13. Your blood pressure must be checked. 14. He must be invited to my birthday party. 15. She can be offered a new job.
1. The rule was understood; 2. It was learnt; 3. The invitation will be accepted; 4. The letter will be posted; 5. Music is heard; 6. The first prize was won; 7. The question was settled; 8. Your report must be divided; 9. He will be/ was sent; 10. The book will be discussed; 11. The compo-sition must be handed; 12. He was told; 13. The article was published; 14. The lectures were/ are attended; 15. A taxi was called; 16. The young man was introduced.
1. saw; 2. will be received; 3. will give; 4. be found; 5. will show; 6. find; 7. is divided; 8. founded; 9. was founded; 10. call.
1. A lot of money was stolen from the shop. 2. By six o’clock the work had been finished. 3. At twelve o’clock the trucks were being loaded. 4. By three o’clock the trucks had been loaded. 5. Our daughter is sent to rest in the south every year. 6. This film will be shown on TV. 7. A new concert hall is being built in our street. 8. Potatoes were bought yesterday. 9. The books will be brought tomorrow. 10. The clock is being repaired now. 11. Milk is sold in this shop. 12. The whole text has been translated. 13. The window was broken last week. 14. When I came home, the sweets had been eaten. 15. The work will be done in the eve-ning. 16. This book was written in the 19th century. 17. Tennis was being played from four till five. 18. A number of important experiments have been made in this laboratory. 19. Central Africa was explored by Living-stone in the 19th century. 20. By the middle of autumn all the trees had been planted. 21. This play will be staged at the beginning of (the) next season. 22. The story has been forgotten. 23. Have the rules of the game been explained to you? 24. My skates haven’t been brought back.
1. I will be introduced to his friends. 2. A bridge is being built over the river. 3. The article hasn’t been translated yet. 4. The man was being looked at with great surprise. 5. The film will be spoken about at the les-son. 6. The pupil’s parents were sent for. 7. Have the letters been typed? . No, they are being typed now. 8. He was asked about his holi-days. 9. The novel has already been discussed. 10. I was not given his address. 11. He was shown the way to the metro station.
1. She was prescribed new medicine / New medicine was prescribed for her. 2. He is often spoken about. 3. This funny animal was laughed at by everybody. 4. You have been looked for the whole morning. 5. Strict discipline will be insisted on. 6. Three foreign languages are taught at this school. 7. This letter was received after his departure. 8. Have you ever been attacked by dogs? 9. Honey is gathered from flowers. 10. The ship was driven against a rock. 11. Whom was the circulation of blood discovered by? 12. Delicious fruit ice-cream is being sold there now. 13. We were shown the way out of the wood (by the old man). 14. She was offered some interesting work.
1. A lot of things have been scattered about. 2. All the books have been put into the bookcase. 3. The fields will be covered with snow in winter. 4. The homework will be handed in tomorrow. 5. I don’t think all the preparations will be finished today. 6. I am always invited to her din-ner parties. 7. I was shown the dress made by her daughter. 8. She was not invited to the party. 9. The window was not left open. 10. The light was not turned off. 11. Some friends have been invited to tea. 12. I have been given an English book. 13. Has the letter been written yet? 14. We have been told a lot of interesting things. 15. The paper has been written without mistakes. 16. The matter was discussed some days ago. 17. You are wanted on the phone. 18. My book was found on the window-sill. 19. Excellent shelters have been built for tourists in these mountains. 20. Have the exercises been given to all the students? / Have all the stu-dents been given the exercises? 21. The boy was angry because he was not allowed to go to the stadium. 22. Why have my books been put on this table?
1. I was taken to the cinema last week. 2. This work will be finished in time. 3. This house was built in 1960. 4. New children’s books were being sold in that shop when I entered it yesterday. 5. On our way to the station we were joined by a large group of young people. 6. A school was started in this village by a young teacher. 7. This article is being trans-lated now. 8. "The Forsyte Saga" was written by Galsworthy. 9. This meeting was attended by thousands of people. 10. I have just been inter-rupted. 11. It has been explained to us (by the teacher). 12. The light is turned on when it is dark. 13. The students’ translation was finished in time. 14. The dishes were washed (by Helen). 15. Betty’s younger brother was often taken for a walk. 16. Some coffee has been made. 17. Has your dress been ironed yet? 18. This word was mispronounced. 19. She has been told the truth. 20. We were promised an interesting entertainment. 21. Chalk is used for writing on the blackboard. 22. My work will be fin-ished at about seven o’clock. 23. The door has been opened. 24. The cof-fee was brought in.
1. The girl was looked for everywhere. 2. The boy was not listened to. 3. The patients were looked after well. 4. Our address was asked for. 5. These papers were looked through this morning. 6. My brother will be given English lessons. 7. I have been shown an interesting magazine. 8. He was told everything (by his friend). 9. The famous lecturer was warmly greeted by the students. 10. A huge plant has recently been built in the town of N. 11. The work must be finished by tomorrow. 12. When I fell ill, the doctor was sent for. 13. Helen was shown the nearest way to the theatre. 14. His patient was given some good advice. 15. I have been told the news (by Mary). 16. The little boy was looked at with interest. 17. The paper was examined attentively.
1. She cleaned and aired the room. 2. Have you read all these books? 3. Who wrote these letters? 4. The secretary has just typed the letter. 5. She showed me the picture which her husband had painted. 6. My par-ents will not allow me to go there. 7. We have told him everything, so he knows what to do. 8. You must answer all the questions. 9. They have left the door open. 10. We met Betty at the station. 11. The girl’s mother did not allow her to go to the concert. 12. She said that they had not yet hung up the new timetable on the notice board. 13. We ate the chicken with appetite. 14. It was so dark that we could not see the houses. 15. They have not yet turned off the light. 16. She punished the boy for misbehaving. 17. By three o’clock we had prepared everything. 18. We wrote the dictation without mistakes. 19. Who wrote the poem? 20. She washed and ironed her dress. 21. They did not blame me for the mis-takes. 22. The teacher had looked through and corrected the papers by the next lesson. 23. They built this house last year. 24. We have just sent the letter. 25. We will translate this article at the lesson on Tuesday. 26. When will you return this book to the library?
1. We have sent invitations to all the old pupils to be present at the school’s thirtieth anniversary. 2. All the passengers in the bus were listen-ing to the story of the boy whom the driver had saved from drowning. 3. We finished the work in time. 4. She takes care of the child. 5. Every student must read this book. 6. You can see this film at our cinema. 7. Spartan parents taught their children to endure all hardships. 8. Which article did your brother translate? 9. He was teaching them drawing at that lesson. 10. He seldom mentioned this name in his novels. 11. People often tell me about it. 12. We have much spoken of this man. 13. When did you do it? 14. What museums did you visit last year? 15. Have you handed in your compositions? 16. What you have said is true. 17. After he had thoroughly explained the facts to her, she no longer felt worried. 18. The policeman fined him for crossing the street in the wrong place. 19. The Persians attacked the Greeks from the sea. 20. Nobody has ever climbed this mountain before. 21. She told me that she had carefully put those newspapers away where she would not lose them. 22. Why have you put these cups here in this cupboard? 23. Nick’s mother told him to go home at once.
1. were made; 2. had been received; 3. have just been introduced; 4. will be taken; will be brought; 5. will be asked; 6. was much spoken; 7. was expected; 8. would be opened; 9. is (being) sold; 10. were looked; was found.
1. This book was taken from the library only yesterday. 2. These three students were asked two days ago. 3. Were you examined in the morning? 4. This mouse was caught at night. 5. Very beautiful bags are made at our factory. 6. Letters can be sent there only in summer, but telegrams all the year round. 7. My friend is sent abroad every year. 8. She was sent to hospital two days ago. 9. Yesterday we were sent to the laboratory. 10. This composition was written last week. 11. The tele-gram was sent late at night, and he will receive it only in the morning. 12. This article must be read by the whole group. 13. This exercise may be written in pencil. 14. All your compositions will be returned next week. 15. This letter can be written on a piece of paper.
1. We were shown a very strange picture. 2. You are being looked for. Go home. 3. All of you will be gathered in the hall and told about all the changes in the school curriculum. 4. Why is he always laughed at? 5. All of us were given tickets to the exhibition. 6. The lectures of this famous professor are always listened to with great attention. 7. Am I be-ing waited for? 8. They were asked three difficult questions. 9. The headmaster has already been sent for. Please wait a little. 10. Everybody was invited to a big hall. 11. These letters have been looked through. They can be sent. 12. At the station they were met by the guide and taken to the hotel. 13. These magazines must be returned to the library next week. 14. At our lessons much attention is paid to pronunciation. 15. Ivanov was told to explain why he missed/ had missed classes. 16. Will I be invited to your party? 17. The children were left alone at home.
1. Не will be met by his father at the railway station. 2. These pic-tures were painted in the 16th century. 3. Are these books used for work? 4. In Italy we will be shown many places of interest. 5. This man was fol-lowed by a great crowd. 6. When the new story was being read, some-body knocked at the door. 7. We have already been invited to the party. 8. When mother came, dinner had already been cooked. 9. This doctor is often sent for. 10. He is always met by his friends at the railway station. 11. Are you given books for reading at school? 12. The prisoners were brought into a big hall. 13. What exercises were done in class? 14. Who was this letter written by? 15. Many schools will be built next year. 16. He is laughed at by everybody. 17. Will this work be finished next week? 18. When were these apple trees planted? 19. He was often re-membered and spoken about at the institute. 20. Will we be met at the station? 21. The answer will be sent in a few days. 22. When were you asked? 23. This translation will be finished in a few days. 24. Will this book be returned in time?
1. The letters were left on the table. 2. The boy was not allowed to bathe in the river. 3. After dinner the dishes were washed. 4. The letterwas written yesterday. 5. This article was written by an English journal-ist. 6. This poem must be learnt by all the students of our group. 7. We were shown many beautiful things. 8. The poem was learnt by heart. 9. They will be taught English. 10. When the apple was eaten (had been eaten), the girl took the doll and went into the room. 11. When will your book be written? 12. All these books have been borrowed from the li-brary. 13. The dictation was handed in to the teacher after the bell rang. 14. I thought that bread and butter would be bought by my sister. 15. In spring this field will be covered with green grass and flowers. 16. The homework was/ has been prepared, the books and exercise-books were/ have been put into the bag. 17. The work was done very well. 18. The ar-ticle must be translated by five o’clock. 19. The translation will be fin-ished in time. 20. When I came home, dinner had already been cooked. 21. The article was translated without mistakes. 22. The book was put into the bookcase.
1. Where is your brother now? . He has been sent to France. 2. You have just been spoken about. 3. At home she was laughed at. 4. "I have just been ordered to bring in the prisoners," said the soldier. 5. Who was this letter written by? 6. These flowers have just been picked. 7. Were you asked to come a little earlier yesterday? 8. Next year his play will be staged at this theatre. 9. This professor is always sent for in difficult situations. 10. St. Paul’s Cathedral was built by the architect Wren. 11. When was the letter written? 12. Where have the books been put? 13. The doctor will be sent for tomorrow. 14. Many houses are built in St. Petersburg. 15. Books by English and American writers are published all over the world. 16. By the time he came, the letter had already been received. 17. Our house is being repaired now. 18. Nick is just being asked. 19. Have the books been brought from the library? 20. This cinema had been built before we came here. 21. Rob-ert Burns’ poems are known in many countries of the world. 22. When Charles Dickens was a little boy, his father was put into a debtors’ prison. 23. This opera was written a hundred years ago. 24. This novel has already been translated into five languages. 25. Dinner was being cooked when I came home.
1. I was introduced to her father yesterday. 2. When I return home, all my suitcases will be packed. 3. What textbook is referred to in your re-port? 4. Had this composition been written before you made your report? 5. She was listened to very inattentively and everything she said wassoon forgotten. 6. This episode is much spoken about in our house. 7. We were taken into the hall and offered good seats. 8. Has the medicine been sent for? -Yes, it is being looked for. 9. He was brought up by his sister. 10. Don’t worry; he will be helped with his work. 11. Three new schools are being built in our district. 12. This bridge is still being built. It was being built when I saw it for the first time. 13. When I began helping them, they had already been translating the article for two hours, but it had not yet been translated. 14. When I come home, dinner will still be cooked. 15. This story was discussed at the literature lesson.
|Просмотров: 621 | Загрузок: 0 ||
|Всего комментариев: 0|