|Главная » Файлы » Иностранные языки » Голиццынский|
ПРЕДЛОГИ _Упр. 137 по 155 _ключи
1. in. 2. on, into. 3. in. 4. into. 5. on. 6. on. 7. into, on. 8. on. 9. into, on, in, on, on, on, on, on. 10. into, into, on, into. 11. on. 12. in. 13. on. 14. into. 15. on. 16. into. 17. on, in. 18. in. 19. into, on.
1. We gathered a lot of mushrooms in the forest.
2. Masha opened the door and went into the house. There was nobody in the house: the bears were in the wood. Masha saw a table in the room. She went up to the table. She saw three plates on the table.
3. Kate was in the room. She was standing at the bookcase.
4. There was a thick carpet on the floor. The children sat down on the carpet and began playing.
5. Where are the boys? . They are playing in the yard.
6. It is winter now. There is snow on the ground. There is ice on the river.
7. She went up to the blackboard, took the chalk and began writing on the blackboard.
8. The butter is on the table. Put it into the refrigerator. And now sit down at the table. There is some juice in this glass. Drink it and put the glass on the shelf.
9. Where is your pen? . It is in my pocket.
10. Put a handkerchief into your pocket.
11. He jumped into the river and swam quickly to the island.
12. Go to the blackboard.
13. Write the date on the blackboard.
14. Hang the picture on the blackboard.
15. She poured some water into the vase and put the flowers into it. Then she went to the window and put the vase on the windowsill.
16. The teacher is standing at the blackboard. He is writing a sentence on the blackboard. The pupils are sitting at the desks. They are writing this sentence in their exercise books.
17. Nick went into the kitchen and sat down at the table. His mother was standing at the stove. She went up to the table, put a cup on the table and poured some tea into the cup.
In the kitchen, at the port, at the swimming pool, in the park, in the wood, at the theatre, in the garden, at the library, in the river, at the shop, in the glass, in the room, at the cinema, in the snow, at school, in the classroom, in the house, in the cup, at the museum, at the institute.
On the shelf, on the windowsill, on the bench, at the plant, on the wall, at the railway station, on the platform, on the floor, on the roof, at the exhibition, at the stop, on the ground, at the concert, on the black-board, at the lesson, on the bridge, at the stadium, on the snow, on the grass, at work.
1. When we came to the railway station, we put our things on the platform and sat down on a bench. Mother went to the shop and bought some lemonade. 2. At the lesson yesterday the teacher told me: "There are two mistakes on the blackboard. Go to the blackboard and correct the mistakes!" 3. Were you at the concert yesterday? . No, we worked at the library and then we went to the park. We played in the park and then we sat on the grass. 4. Put the book into the bag and go to the blackboard. 5. There are many children in the yard today. 6. Where is Nick? . He is at the institute. 7. Father goes to work every day. 8. Yesterday Father was at work and Mother was at home. 9. Yesterday I went to the library. I took a very interesting book at the library. 10. Kate was sitting at the ta-ble. There were books and exercise books on the table. Her father went up to the table and put a vase on the table. He put some flowers into the vase. 11. Yesterday we went to the exhibition. We saw a lot of paintings at the exhibition. 12. Where is Tom? . He is at the stadium. He always goes to the stadium on Sunday. And his sister goes to the swimming pool. She is at the swimming pool now. 13. Do you like to go to the thea-tre?
1. I went to the garden. 2. I went into the garden. 3. We went to the forest. 4. We went into the forest. 5. Go to the classroom. 6. Go into the classroom. 7. Go to the park. 8. Go into the park. 9. She went to the kitchen. 10. She went into the kitchen. 11. Don’t go to the shop. 12. Don’t go into the shop. 13. She ran to the yard. 14. She ran into the yard.
1. In winter I usually go to bed at ten o’clock because I study at school and have to get up early. But in summer, when I don’t go to school and live in the country, I like to go to bed late. 2. Do you like to read in bed? 3. We did not want to stay in town on such a hot day, so we went to the country. 4. It is very late. Go to bed at once. 5. Where is your little sister? . She is in bed. Mother always puts her to bed at eight o’clock. 6. In summer my mother does not go to work and I do not go to school. We live in the country. My father goes to work every day, so he stays in town. But sometimes he comes to the country after work and goes back to town early in the morning, when I am still in bed.
1. In summer they always go to the south. 2. My father works at a plant and my mother works at a library. My elder brother studies at an in-stitute and I go to school. In the morning father goes to the plant, mother goes to the library, my brother goes to the institute and I go to school. Our grandmother usually goes shopping in the morning. She buys some food in the shop . 3. My friend lives in the north. 4. We spent the summer in the south. 5. It was very hot in town, and we decided to go to the coun-try. After breakfast we went to the railway station. At the railway station there were many people. The people were standing on the platform and waiting for the train. It was wonderful in the country. At first we went to the forest. It was cool in the forest. Then we went up to a river. We swam in the river, and our grandmother was sitting on the grass at the river. In the evening we went to town. 6. Vladivostok is situated in the Far East. 7. Yesterday we were at the theatre. 8. The day before yesterday we were in the park. 9. Tomorrow we will go to the cinema or to the museum. 10. Where is your brother? . He is in the room standing at the window. 11. Where is your sister? . She is at school. 12. Where is the child? . He is in bed. Mother put him to bed half an hour ago. 13. Where is your fa-ther? . He is at work. 14. Where is your grandfather? . He is in the park. 15. Where is Nick? . He is at the stadium.
At four o’clock, at half past five, at a quarter to three, at sunset, at a quarter past four, at midnight, at five minutes past five, at ten minutes to two, at noon, at sunrise, at twenty-five minutes past two.
1. at, at. 2. on, at, at, at. 3. on. 4. on. 5. on. 6. on. 7. at. 8. at. 9. at. 10. at, at.
Last month my aunt didn’t go to work. She got up at ten o’clock and went to bed at midnight. She often went to the theatre and to the cinema. But this month she gets up at sunrise because she goes to work again. She works at an institute. The academic year at the institute begins in September and finishes in May. In January and June students take ex-aminations. My aunt goes to the institute on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. On Monday she always works at the library. On Friday she usually goes to the country. She gets up at seven o’clock and goes to the railway station. She spends the whole day in the country and returns to town at sunset. Next week my aunt will go to London and next year she will go to New York.
1. On the fourth of June we will go to the country. 2. I like to go to the park in autumn. 3. This week we will meet our friends at the airport. The plane arrives at seven o’clock in the evening. I think that we will go to bed only at midnight. 4. Last winter he often went to the skating rink on Sunday. 5. Last week we went to the Russian Museum. 6. In summer the sun rises early in the morning and sets late in the evening. 7. Last summer we went to the south. When we were in the south, we went to the sea every day. We got up at sunrise and bathed in the sea. At noon we had dinner and rested. In the evening we went to the park. At sunset we often went to the sea and returned home at half past ten or at eleven. 8. Next year we will go to the Far East. 9. Next week I will go to the theatre. 10. Dickens was born in 1812.
At five o’clock, by five o’clock, since five o’clock, at noon, by noon, since noon, since midnight, by midnight, at midnight, since last year, last year, this year, by 2005, by the twentieth of February, on the twentieth of February, since morning, by night, at night, by the first of November, in November, since summer, on Tuesday, by Friday, at half past two, by tomorrow, at sunrise, by spring, in spring, last spring, since last spring, by winter, next year, by next year, since yesterday.
1. I haven’t heard this song since last winter. 2. She hasn’t been to the theatre since last month. 3. We haven’t spoken about it since last week. 4. You haven’t approached the piano since Monday. 5. It is already eve-ning, and you haven’t done anything since three o’clock. 6. We haven’t been to Moscow since 1999. 7. He hasn’t written to us since last year. 8. I haven’t seen him since yesterday. 9. She hasn’t eaten since morning. 10. We haven’t played football since summer.
1. Last Sunday we got up at sunrise and by seven o’clock we were ready to go. At ten minutes past seven we started. We went to the bus stop. There were few people at the stop . on Sunday people don’t like to get up at sunrise. The bus came up to the stop ten minutes later. We went to the railway station. Half an hour later we were at the railway station. On the platform we met our friends. An hour later we were al-ready in the country. We went to the forest. It was hot, but when we went into the forest, it became cool. We spent the whole day in the country and returned to town at sunset. 2. He will come in an hour. 3. Wait a little, please, I will return in a few minutes. 4. We will finish school in a few years. 5. In two or three years everything will change. 6. I haven’t been to Estonia since 1997. Next summer I will go there. I will spend the whole summer there and will have returned to St. Pe-tersburg by the first of September.
1. to, of. 9. of.
2. of. 10. to, of.
3. of. 11. of.
4. to. 12. of, to.
5. to. 13. of.
6. to, of, of, to, of, to. 14. to.
7. of, to. 15. of.
8. to, of. 16. of.
1. by. 9. by.
2. with. 10. by.
3. by. 11. with.
4. with. 12. with.
5. by. 13. by.
6. with. 14. with.
7. by. 15. by.
1. to, to, at, . .2. about, at, to, . .3. -, at, for. 4. of, -, to, for. 5. of. 6. of. 7. . . 8. at. 9. to. 10. for, in. 11. to, of. 12. of. 13. to, for, to, to, of, in, to, -. 14. . , of, at, by. 15. about. 16. of, -, of. 17. at, . , to, on, at, of, to.
1. Walk along this corridor, turn the corner at the end of the corridor and go into the first room. 2. Five minutes later everybody was sitting at the table and listening to their grandmother. 3. He looked at the boats sailing down the river. 4. Last year we travelled about Europe. 5. He was walking along the street and looking at the faces of the passersby. 6. The dog ran up to the river, jumped into the water, swam across the river and ran into the forest. 7. He crossed the road and entered the cafe. 8. She was walking about the room. 9. They sailed across the southern seas. 10. Walk along this path across the field and through the wood, and in two or three hours you will come up to a river. 11. They walked about the town from sunrise till sunset, talked to many people, looked at fine palaces and monuments. In the evening they returned to the hotel tired but pleased. 12. Tom Sawyer jumped over the fence and ran along the street. A few seconds later he turned the corner and disappeared.
|Просмотров: 241 | Загрузок: 0 ||
|Всего комментариев: 0|