|Главная » Файлы » Иностранные языки » Голиццынский|
СОГЛАСОВАНИЕ ВРЕМЕН. КОСВЕННАЯ РЕЧЬ _Упр. 323 по 335 _ключи
1. I told my grandmother to listen very carefully to what the doctor told her, when her turn came. 2. The laboratory assistant told me that if I was in a hurry, we would make only the first experiment. 3. The writer told the correspondent that he wouldn’t start anything new until he had finished that novel. 4. The boy’s father told him that when he got a job, he would buy him a warm coat. 5. My mother told me that if I spilled the milk, there would not be any for the cat. 6. She told me that she would show me her new dress when I came to see her on Sun-day. 7. Jane told Henry to bring Mary to their house if she arrived be-fore seven. 8. The PT teacher told the pupils not to wait until he came and to begin playing volleyball as soon as they finished the exercises. 9. Mary told her mother to ask Robert, as soon as he appeared where he had put the dictionary.
1."I will go to see the doctor tomorrow." 2. "I am ill". 3. "I have fallen ill". 4. "Tom did not come to school yesterday". 5. "You may catch cold". 6. "I have caught cold". 7. "While crossing the English Channel we stayed on deck all the time". 8. "I felt sick when crossing the Chan-nel". 9. "I am feeling bad today". 10. "I have pain in my right side". 11. "I have just been examined by a good doctor". 12. "I will not come to school until Monday". 13. "I spent a month at a health resort". 14. "My health has greatly improved since then".
1. Mother wanted to know who had brought that parcel. 2. He asked her where she usually spent her summer holidays. 3. Ann wondered when Mike had left London. 4. She asked Boris when he would be back home. 5. Boris asked them how he could get to the railway station. 6. Mary was interested what time Tom would come there the next day. 7. She asked me why I hadn’t come there the day before. 8. She wanted to know what I would do the next day if I wasn’t busy at my office. 9. I asked Nick where he was going. 10. I asked him how long he was going to stay there. 11. I wanted to know how long it would take him to get there. 12. Pete asked his friends when they were leaving St. Petersburg. 13. He asked them who they would see before they left there. 14. They asked him what time the train started. 15. I asked Mike what he would do after dinner. 16. I asked my uncle how long he had stayed in the Crimea. 17. Ada asked me where I had seen such trees. 18. I asked Becky what kind of book her friend had brought to her.
1. I forgot where I had put the book. 2. She wanted to know who had given me that nice kitten. 3. He asked me where he could buy an Eng-lish-Russian dictionary. 4. He wondered how long it would take my brother to get to Madrid. 5. He didn’t tell anybody where he was going. 6. Did you know where he had gone? 7. Did you know where he was? 8. I wanted to know when he was leaving school. 9. Nobody knew where he lived. 10. She asked them when he would come back. 11. He wanted to know where she had bought that hat. 12. I had no idea how much she had paid for it.
1. I asked Mike if he had packed his suitcase. 2. I asked Kate if somebody had met her at the station. 3. I asked her if she could give me their address. 4. I wanted to know if Tom had had breakfast. 5. I won-dered if my sister would stay at home or go for a walk after dinner. 6. I asked my mother whether somebody had come to see me. 7. I asked my sister whether Nick would call for her on the way to school. 8. She asked the young man if he could call a taxi for her. 9. Mary asked Peter if he had shown his photo to Dick. 10. Oleg asked me if I would come there the next day. 11. He asked us if we had gone to the museum that morn-ing. 12. I asked Boris if his friend lived in London. 13. I asked the man whether he was living in a hotel. 14. Nick asked his friend if he would stay at the Hilton. 15. He asked me whether I often went to see my friends. 16. He asked me if I would see my friends before I left St. Petersburg. 17. Mike wondered if Jane would come to the railway station to see him off. 18. She wanted to know whether I had sent them a telegram. 19. She asked me if I had sent them a telegram the day before.
1. I did not know if they had sold the picture. 2. I wondered if they knew anything about it. 3. She asked me if Jack had given me his tele-phone number. 4. I was not sure if he was coming back that day. 5. She asked me if I had found the book. 6. The man asked if there were some more books there. 7. I wanted to know if she had gone shopping the day before. 8. He did not ask her whether she had bought the dictionary. 9. I doubted if she knew the name of the man. 10. I asked if Boris had seen the man that morning.
1. Kate wondered if Mike liked her dress. 2. Grandfather wanted to know what mark Mary had got at school. 3. My sister asked me whether I would take her to the theatre with me the next day. 4. Mother asked me if I had played with my friends the day before. 5. Kate’s mother won-dered why Kate didn’t play with her friends. 6. My little sister asked me if I liked chocolates. 7. Mr. Brown asked Lena if she had seen her granny the day before. 8. The doctor asked Nick if he washed his face and hands every morning. 9. The teacher asked Mike if his father worked at a fac-tory. 10. Mother asked us what we were doing there. 11. Father asked Nick if he had done his homework. 12. Tom asked Ann where her friends were.
1. ’Has the doctor given you any medicine? Are you feeling better now?" 2. "How long have you been in St. Petersburg?" 3. "Are you going to a health resort?" 4. "Is your father still in Moscow?" 5. "What sort of work does your father do?" 6. "Have they taken the sick man to hospi-tal?" 7. "Do you have a headache?" 8. "When did you fall ill?" 9. "Have you taken your temperature?"
1. Ann’s grandmother asked her if she liked her pies. 2. Tom’s mother told him to sit down at the table and do his homework. 3. John’s father was interested to know what they had done at school the day before. 4. Helen’s aunt asked her whether she would play the piano that day. 5. My uncle said that they would visit us the following week. 6. The man told Nick not to cross the street under the red light. 7. Mike told his father that he had taken a very good book from their library the day before. 8. Lena invited Jane to come to her house the next day. 9. Betsy’s mother asked her daughter where her books were.
1. She said that she was busy that day and that she would be busier the next day. 2. Jane said that she would come to school early the next day. 3. They said that they would not go to school on Sunday. 4. Mr. Dickson said that he would have to pay a lot of money for the car. 5. Pe-ter told me that he would be waiting for me at the station. 6. Mary said that she would be back soon. 7. She asked me what I was going to do when I came home. 8. She said that she hoped she would soon speak English well. 9. He said that he was sure it would rain the next day. 10. They said that they would go to the river the next day if it was hot. 11. He said that he was sure she would come in time. 12. She said that she would be able to read English newspapers without a dictionary the following year.
1. My elder sister asked me to lock the door when I left the house. 2. She asked Robert if he had received a telegram from his wife. 3. Mabel said that nothing would change her decision and she would leave for Cape Town that night. 4. The old woman asked her nephew not to smoke in the room. 5. The girl said that she was shivering with cold. 6. The boy said that he wanted to sit in the armchair. 7. The secre-tary told me that the delegation had arrived in St. Petersburg the day before. 8. She asked me to open the window. 9. He said that he would light a fire and make himself breakfast. 10. The mother told her little daughter not to run to the door when she heard the bell. 11. She asked me how long I was going to stay there. 12. Mary asked me if I would spend my vacation in Moscow.
1. The teacher asked the children what they had prepared for that day. 2. The teacher told the pupils not to open their books. 3. Mother told me that I would go to the cinema the next day. 4. Father told Jane to show him her exercise-book. 5. Kate asked the boys what they were doing there. 6. Tom’s mother told him not to make noise. 7. Helen asked Pete if he had played chess with his father the day before. 8. Kate asked her grandmother to help her to cook the soup. 9. Mike told the teacher that his sister knew two foreign languages. 10. Tom told his sister that he had seen her friend at the library the day before.
1. My friend asked me when I had received that letter. 2. The boys asked Peter if he would play football with them. 3. Tom’s mother told him to go to bed. 4. Nellie told Pete that she had never seen his toys. 5. The teacher told Nick to give her his record book. 6. Ann asked Lena to look at her nice kitten. 7. Our grandmother said that we would go to the zoo the next day. 8. Mother told Pete not to forget to wash his hands. 9. Nick told his mother that he was doing his homework. 10. Mike told the teacher that he had learnt a long poem. 11. The man told the boys not to play in the street. 12. My mother wanted to know why I did not drink my tea. 13. Johnny told his mother that he had seen his friend at the sta-dium the day before.
|Просмотров: 504 | Загрузок: 0 | Комментарии: 1 ||
|Всего комментариев: 0|