|Главная » Файлы » Иностранные языки » Голиццынский|
СОГЛАСОВАНИЕ ВРЕМЕН. КОСВЕННАЯ РЕЧЬ _Упр. 336 по 350 _ключи
1. My friend asked me if I was fond of going to the theatre. He wanted to know if I had seen any plays by Shakespeare. 2. Nellie asked me if I had seen "Hamlet" the night before. 3. I asked Nellie whether we would go to the theatre together. 4. Nellie was interested to know whether Mike liked Shakespeare. She wanted to know if he would go to the theatre with us. 5. Mike told Kate that he would buy some new stamps for her if she gave him that one. 6. Mary asked Boris if he would bring his sister to the party with him. 7. He asked me not to touch him. 8. My father said that he thought he would not go to the beach with us that day because he was very busy. 9. Tom told Ann that he was very thirsty and asked her to give him some lemonade. 10. Aunt Polly told Tom not to lie to her and added that she was tired of his lies.
1. The teacher told us that we would have to work hard the next day. 2. My girlfriend told me that she would not be able to go for a walk with me that day because she was very busy. 3. She asked me how long I was going to stay in the country. 4. He told me that he liked to go to the can-teen during the break. 5. He wanted to know when I would go to the can-teen. 6. John said that he had met them at the airport the day before. 7. He said that he would come to the party if he was free the next day. 8. She said that she would go to the cinema in the evening if she was not very tired. 9. My mother told me that it would be difficult for me to get up the next day if I did not go to bed at once. 10. Nina said that she liked music and added that she listened to it every evening before going to bed. 11. My aunt said that she would not be thirsty if she ate some grapes. 12. Mother told us not to go out before she returned. 13. My sister said that she would be neither hungry nor thirsty if she had a cup of tea with a sandwich. 14. Mary told Fred not to switch on TV and explained that she was working.
1. Prince John asked Locksley why he was shouting. He wanted to know what his name was. 2. The teacher wanted to know who had read "Ivanhoe". He asked us whom it had been written by. 3. One of the pu-pils asked the teacher of literature what novels they would read the fol-lowing year. 4. The Frenchman wanted to know if the river Volga was in Russia. 5. Ann asked the girls if they were playing volleyball. She added that she had not known that they liked it. 6. Peter told us not to touch those photographs and explained that they were still wet and we might spoil them. 7. Fred asked the boys if their friend often came there. He added that he wanted to speak to him. 8. My friend asked me how I had managed to solve that difficult problem in such a short time. 9. The teacher told us that we would write a paper the next day. 10. Kate told Nick that she had seen a new film the day before. Nick wondered whether she had liked it.
1. We asked a passerby whether he knew where the Browns lived. 2. Andrew told us that there were a lot of trains to his station on Sunday and added that we would have no problems getting to his country place. 3. He asked me if I often met his sister at the library. 4. Nick wanted to know if the teacher would return their exercise-books that day. 5. The woman said that her nephew was a very capable young man. She added that he had just graduated from college, but he was already a very skilful specialist. 6. The doctor told me to sit still and not to move my head. 7. Vera told Helen that she wanted to know how her cousin liked work-ing at that hospital. 8. The teacher told us not to forget to bring our exer-cise-books the next day and explained that we were going to write a very important paper. 9. The girl wanted to know how she could get to the cir-cus. The man told her to take tram number 5. 10. Mike told Kate that he was very sorry and added that he had forgotten to bring her dictionary. 11. The neighbour wondered when my mother went shopping.
1. He told me to come at nine o’clock and added that he would be free at that time and we would have a nice cup of coffee. 2. Nina asked her friend what the professor had spoken about in his lecture. 3. He said that the man was one of the best speakers he had ever heard. 4. He said that he had not yet seen the film I was talking about. 5. He said that he had seldom gone to see his friend in May as he had been very busy. 6. She asked her brother whether he would manage to get tickets to the Phil-harmonic on Sunday. 7. My friend said that they had arrived in Kiev on Saturday and the next day they had gone to have a look around the city. 8. She asked if I had lived in St Petersburg ten years before. 9. She asked me if I was going to leave St. Petersburg for the summer. 10. My friend told me that the discussion would still be going on when I returned. 11. He said that he was proud of his brother who had taken the first prize at the competition. 12. She wanted to know how long I had been living in St. Petersburg. 13. She said that he had just left. 14. He was interested to know when my parents would arrive in St. Petersburg. 15. She wanted to know if I had been present at the meeting the day before.
1. My aunt said that she would gladly go to the cinema with us be-cause she had not seen that film and she wanted to see it very much. 2. The teacher asked the pupils which of them could answer his question. 3. She asked the doctor if he thought that simple food was better for chil-dren than rich food. 4. Vera wondered why their team had lost the game and added that it had always been very strong. 5. Tom wanted to know where Mary had put his book and added that he could not find it. 6. Fred said that he was very happy and explained that he had bought a very good bicycle. 7. The man asked the boys whom they were waiting for. 8. Mary said that she would not go to the party the next day because she did not feel well. 9. Walter said that they had seen a lot of places of inter-est when they were travelling around Europe the summer before. 10. Jane said that she supposed they would go to the theatre the next day. 11. Lena asked me not to take the books from her table and explained that she had specially prepared them for working at her report. 12. Nick’s grandfather told him not to be afraid and explained that that dog was very clever and would not do him any harm.
1. "A friend of yours called on you half an hour ago". 2. "I study at Moscow University". 3. "My brother is playing chess with my grandfa-ther". 4. "It is very difficult to play this role". 5. "Why are there so few people in the street?" 6. "Do you know where you live?" 7. "Don’t worry and go home quietly". 8. "I will sleep in the open air". 9. "Are you going to leave St. Petersburg tomorrow?" 10. "I bought this watch yesterday". 11. "I have just had a telephone call from home". 12. "Leave the key at your sister’s, please." 13. "I cannot understand the rule". 14. "I bought a ticket yesterday".
1. "I saw the film several months ago". 2. "I haven’t seen it yet". 3. "I want to make a radio set". 4. "I have made a radio set". 5. "I often go to see Bob". 6. "I have seen Mary today". 7. "I like Dickens’ novels very much". 8. "I read "Dombey and Son" last year". 9. "The pupils will read the text tomorrow". 10. "Buy some bread on your way home, please". 11. "Don’t be late for dinner". 12. "Do you have "Gulliver’s Travels"?" 13. "Have you read "Robinson Crusoe" by Daniel Defoe?" 14. "Will you be at home at three o’clock?" 15. "Who is ill?" 16. "What did you see at the museum?"
1. "Have your passports ready". 2. "Pass up the gangway". 3. "You will find your luggage on deck". 4. "Will you go down to your cabin or stay up on deck?" 5. "I am a bad sailor and cannot stay on deck". 6. "Take our luggage to cabin number 8". 7. "Do you often go to England?" 8. "I don’t cross the English Channel very often for it is rough as a rule". 9. "Do you know when the boat is due at Southamp-ton?" 10. "Do you think it will take us long to get through the cus-toms?"
1. "Will you be busy tomorrow?" 2. "Will you come to the Philhar-monic with me? . At what time are you planning to go? . It will take us long to get there. . Where will we meet?" 3. "Are you afraid of thun-derstorm?" 4. "Have you ever walked in rainy weather?" 5. "I prefer sunny days." 6. "Are you in a hurry?" 7. "Will you go to the country to-morrow?" 8. "What do you like to do on your days off?" 9. "May I speak to the headmistress?" 10. ’Will you give me your book?"
1. "Are you going to your hometown for the holidays?" 2. "I couldn’t ring you up in time." 3. "Wait for me, please." 4. "Does anyone else know about my arrival?" 5. "When will you take your last examination?" 6. "Did you take part in the football match?" 7. "Where do you live?" 8. "I have joined a sports society." 9. "I saw your brother yesterday." 10. "Hurry up as there is little time left before the beginning of the meet-ing." 11. "Has the rain stopped?" 12. "It is still raining." 13. "I have found the book you are looking for." 14. "I don’t like the main character of the book, but I cannot explain why." 15. "What will you do if you don’t find the book you need?"
1. Vera answered Nina that her favourite books were "Gulliver’s Travels" and "Robinson Crusoe" and added that then she was reading a novel by Walter Scott.
2. Nina said that the year before they had learnt some poems by Byron and Shelly and added that they were very beautiful.
3. Vera told Nina that she knew many poems by those great poets and added that she had also read some books about Byron and Shelley.
4. Nina said that that year they would read a play by Shakespeare in English.
1. My friend said: "All the pupils of our class like history lessons." . 1. My friend said that all the pupils of their class liked history lessons.
2. I said to him: "We like English lessons." . 2. I told him that we liked English lessons.
3. The teacher said: "Soon you will speak English well because you work much." . 3. The teacher said that soon we would speak English well because we worked much.
4. Mother said: "Don’t make noise! Grandfather is sleeping." . 4. Mother told us not to make noise because Grandfather was sleeping.
5. Kate said: "Father is in the room. He is reading." . 5. Kate said that Father was in the room and added that he was reading.
6. The teacher said: "I have already corrected your papers." . 6. The teacher said that he had already corrected our papers.
7. Ann said: "We found a lot of mushrooms in the forest." . 7. Ann said that they had found a lot of mushrooms in the forest.
1. Yesterday our teacher asked us: "Do you read much?" . Yester-day our teacher asked us if we read much.
2. When he saw "David Copperfield" in my hands, he asked: "Where did you take this book?" . When he saw "David Copperfield" in my hands, he asked where I had taken that book.
3. Then he asked: "Do you know anything about the author of this book?" . Then he asked if I knew something about the author of that book.
4. Mike asked me: "When will you go to buy books?" . Mike asked me when I would go to buy books.
1. Peter asked Ann if they had run a race the day before. Ann an-swered that they had and added that Tamara had been the first to come to the finish. 2. Tom asked his mother where his bag was. His mother said that she had put it on the chair near the door and told him not to forget to put his record book into it. 3. The children asked their mother why they could not play there. Their mother said that their father was sleeping. She added that their father had worked very much that day and told the chil-dren to keep quiet. 4. Alec asked us why we helped her and added that she was lazy and could do everything herself. 5. Lena said that she did not want to go to the zoo and explained that she had been there the week before with her cousin and seen all the animals. 6. Nick asked his father to look at his stamps and wondered when his father would buy some new ones for him. 7. Tanya said that she could not do that exercise and added that it was too difficult. Her brother wanted to know why she had not asked her teacher to explain it. 8. The lighthouse keeper asked his assis-tant if he could see the lights in the distance. The assistant answered that he could and added that a ship was giving signals.
|Просмотров: 517 | Загрузок: 0 ||
|Всего комментариев: 0|