|Главная » Файлы » Иностранные языки » Голиццынский|
СУЩЕСТВИТЕЛЬНОЕ_Упр. 82 по 94_ключи
A lioness, a tigress, an actress, a poetess, a woman, an aunt, a wife, a sister, a grandmother, a daughter, a mistress, a baroness, a countess, a shepherdess, a hostess.
A gentleman / a lord, a boy, a nephew, Mr. Smith, a widower, a stew-ard, a Frenchman, an ox, a king, a prince, a duke, a cock, a father.
Pens, classes, stories, roads, days, cats, bushes, desks, tables, plates, foxes, rooms, ladies, knives, chairs, buses, Negroes, matches, ways, houses, families, flags, towns, wolves, countries, lions, parks, plays.
Babies, plants, lemons, peaches, bananas, brushes, stars, mountains, trees, shillings, kings, the waiters, the queens, men, the men, women, the women, eyes, shelves, boxes, the cities, boys, geese, the watches, mice, dresses, toys, the sheep, teeth, children, the oxen, deer, the lives, toma-toes.
These magazines, those stickers, these stamps, those sandwiches, these posters, these teacups, these eggs, those walls, those pictures, these feet, those mountains, these ladies, those windows, these men, those matches, these knives.
1. These are spiders. 2. Those are snails. 3. These are space films. 4. Those are cartoons. 5. These are stars. 6. These are boys. 7. These are babies. 8. Those are plates. 9. Those are flowers. 10. Those are book-shelves. 11. Are these sofas? 12. Are these bookcases? 13. Are these men? 14. Are those balls? 15. Are those trains? 16. Are those planes? 17. Are the windows open? 18. Are the doors closed? 19. Are the boys near the window? 20. Those are not kings. 21. Those are not queens. 22. Those are not buses. 23. These aren’t mountains. 24. Those aren’tngeese. 25. These aren’t mice. 26. They are sheep. 27. They are cigarettes. 28. They are cats. 29. They are not girls. 30. They aren’t bags. 31. They aren’t trees. 32. They are not bad eggs. 33. They are good eggs. 34. Are those flowers?
1. These cups are dirty. 2. Those biscuits were tasty. 3. These hotels are very expensive but they are very nice. 4. There are children’s play-grounds in the park. 5. Those are new supermarkets in our town. 6. They are delicious lemon pies for dessert. 7. They are nice cotton dresses for my nieces. 8. These men are engineers. 9. Those women are my sisters. 10. These children are my sons. 11. Those geese are big. 12. These mice are white. 13. These men are doctors. 14. Those women are my cousins. They are teachers. 15. Those girls are my nieces. They are pupils. 16. These girls have blue sweaters. 17. These boys have good coats. 18. My uncles have large flats. 19. There are some tables in the room. 20. We have good pens. Our pens are in our pockets. 21. There are some flowers in the vase. 22. These children’s feet are sore.
1. Those phones in the office are out of order. 2. Those blouses are made of silk. 3. These are excellent paintings. 4. His books are very popular and they really interest me. 5. They are difficult words to write. 6. My sons are journalists and they have been very successful. 7. These purses aren’t made of leather. 8. Those are my neighbours’ cars. 9. Have they got cameras? 10. They are new cassette recorders. 11. These rooms are very large. 12. There are some matches in the box. 13. Have these la-dies knives? 14. There are men and women in the street. 15. These ladies are those gentlemen’s wives. 16. These shoes are too large for my feet. 17. The children are sitting on a bench. 18. My teeth are white. 19. These keys are made of steel. 20. Potatoes are vegetables and cherries are fruit. 21. These are my friends’ studies.
1. These are my stockings. 2. They have new suits. 3. These metals are very hard. 4. Those ships are Russian ones. 5. We heard their voices. 6. Their dogs do not like bread. 7. The plates were on the table. 8. These towns are very large. 9. We were talking to them at the tram stop yester-day. 10. Are those girls your sisters? 11. We will give you our books. 12. These stories will be good ones. 13. Are these good matches? 14. The boys put their books on the desks. 15. They took off their hats. 16. Those houses are new. 17. The young men put their hands in their pockets.
18. Are these students coming with us, too? 19. The women didn’t say anything. 20. Do they speak English?
1. They are very difficult questions to answer. 2. We think we’ll have those cakes on the right. 3. Look at those pumpkins! They are the biggest ones we’ve seen this year. 4. Are these your scarves? 5. Those were cookie jars. 6. What are those children’s names? 7. The cats have caught (some) mice. 8. There were ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls in the room. 9. In the farmyard we could see oxen, sheep, cows and geese. 10. Are these workers Englishmen or Germans? . They are Frenchmen. 11. Why don’t you eat these potatoes? 12. These strawberries are still green. 13. The withered leaves have fallen to the ground. 14. Can you see birds in those trees? 15. Do your teeth still ache? 16. I held up my feet to the fire to warm them. 17. Their children study very well. 18. These men work at our office. 19. There are some new houses in our street. 20. These stories are very interesting. 21. I have hurt my feet. 22. The wolves have been shot. 23. They keep their toys in boxes. 24. Put these knives on those tables.
1. These are birds. 2. Are those also birds? . No, they aren’t. Those are cats. 3. Are those good horses? . Yes, they are. 4. Are those cows big or small? . They are big. 5. These are apples and those are flowers. 6. Where are the coins? . They are in the box. 7. What colour are the boxes? . They are green. 8. What are they made of? . They are made of wood. 9. What are those men? . They are clerks. 10. Are they in the office? . Yes, they are. 11. Are those women typists? . No, they aren’t. . What are they? . They are doctors. 12. Are his brothers at home? . Yes, they are. 13. These houses have balconies looking out on the street. 14. The architecture of these buildings is quite modern. 15. These are new districts of St. Petersburg. 16. There are shops, cine-mas and theatres in the new districts. 17. They are retired workers. 18. We are doctors. 19. We hear the sounds of children’s voices. 20. They are nice girls.
1. The dog’s ball. 2. That man’s skateboard. 3. The children’s songs. 4. The grandmother’s umbrella. 5. My friend’s room. 6. My son’s ques-tions. 7. My brother’s wife. 8. Our teacher’s table. 9. Pushkin’s poems. 10. This girl’s voice. 11. The workers’ new club. 12. Pete’s letter. 13. My parents’ car. 14. This woman’s life. 15. These women’s handbags. 16. My sister’s flat is large. 17. My brother’s children are at home. 18. The boys’ room is large. 19. This girl’s name is Jane. 20. These students’ work is in-teresting. 21. My sons. computer is modern. 22. He was my cousins’ friend.
1. The cat’s eyes are green. 2. The children’s toys are in a big box. 3. My father’s birthday is in May. 4. What a coincidence! It is my mother’s favorite cake. 5. I like my husband’s books. 6. What is that young man’s name? 7. He showed me his sister’s letter. 8. She took her brother’s skates. 9. Give me your pupils’ exercise-books. 10. Bring the children’s things. 11. Yesterday the children found a bird’s nest. 12. This is my friend’s family. My friend’s father is an engineer. My friend’s mother is a teacher. 13. Whose bag is this? . It is Tom’s bag. 14. Whose dictionaries are these? . They are the students’ dictionaries. 15. Have you seen our teacher’s book? 16. I like this boy’s handwriting. 17. I hear my sister’s voice. 18. She opened the window and heard the children’s laughter and screams. 19. She put the boys’ wet boots near the stove. 20. This is my grandmother’s armchair.
|Просмотров: 312 | Загрузок: 0 ||
|Всего комментариев: 0|