|Главная » Файлы » Иностранные языки » Голиццынский|
УПОТРЕБЛЕНИЕ ВРЕМЕН _Упр. 156 по 170 _ключи
1. .is your name? . .name is Shirley Frank. 2. . is your address? . My address is . 3. . is your phone number? . .My phone number is. 4.. are you from? . I am from.. 5.I am a pupil. 6. .father is., he is a scientist. 7. Is your aunt.? . .she is. 8. Are they.?...they are, they are... 9. .brother is. He is.. 10. Are you an engineer? .I am. 11. Is your sister..? .she is... she is. 12. Is your brother .he is. 13. Is your sister ., she is not.. 14. sister is.. 15. Is this your watch? .it is. 16. She is. 17. .is my bag. 18. My uncle is.. 19. He is. 20. Helen is. They are. It is. The shelf is.It is.He is.family is.it is...
1. What’s your name? . My name is Ann. 2. What’s your address? . My address is 45, Oxford Street. 3. Where are you from? . I’m from London. 4. Who is he (in this photograph?) . He is my father. 5. What is his name? . His name is John. 6. Where is he? . He is in London. 7. I am Lena and this is Nick. He is my brother. He is ten (years old) and I am twelve (years old). We are from St. Petersburg. 8. I am a pupil. I am at school. 9. My brother is a painter. He is not an engineer. 10. My sister is at work. She is a doctor. 11. He is a student. 12. Are you a student? . No, I am a doctor. 13. My sister is at home. 14. We are not at school. We are at home. 15. My brother is a pupil. He is at school. 16. Is your mother at home? . No, she is at work. 17. Is your cousin at home? . No, he is at school. He is a pupil. 18. Is your sister a teacher? . No, she is a stu-dent. 19. Is your father at work? . No, he is at home. 20. Is your sister a typist? . Yes, she is. . Is she at home? . No, she is at work. 21. My grandfather is a scientist. 22. My mother is not a teacher. She is a doctor.
1. My name is Kate. 2. I am fourteen (years old). 3. I’m Russian. I’m from St. Petersburg. 4. I’m a pupil. 5. My favourite sport is tennis. 6. I’m interested in music. 7. My favourite subject is English. 8. My father is a programmer. He isn’t interested in politics. 9. My mother is a dentist. She is interested in art. 10. We are always busy, but we are very happy to be together. 11. Whose pen is this? . It is my pen. 12. Whose book is this? . It is your book. 13. Whose table is this? . It is my brother’s table.
14. Whose bag is this? . It is my mother’s bag. 15. Whose pencil is this? . It is my sister’s pencil. 16. Is this your exercise-book? . Yes, it is. 17. Is this your brother’s exercise-book? . No, it is my exercise-book. 18. Where is your table? . It is in the middle of the room. 19. Where is your pen? . It is in my pocket. 20. Where is your exercise-book? . It is on the table. 21. Where is your mother? . She is at work. 22. Where is your brother? . He is at school.
23. Where is your sister? . She is at home. 24. Whose pencil is this? . It is my pencil. . And where is my pencil? . It is on the table. 25. Whose watch is this? . It is my watch. . And where is my watch? . It is on the table.
1. . are you? . I am .. 2. . is Fred? . He is .. 3. . are Lisa and John? . They are .. 4. Are you busy? . No, I am not. Mike is busy. He is .. 5. It is ten o’clock. She is .. 6. How are you? . I am not . . I am sorry .. 7. We are .. 8. Vera is afraid .. 9. My grand-mother isn’t nervous and she is .. She is . My grandmother is .. 10. I’m sorry. They are not ... 11. . are the keys? 12. . is the time. 13. It is the biggest meal . 14. Which sport . is the most dangerous? 15. Chess and aerobics are not .. 16. Debt is .. 17. The game is not .. 18. . where he is? 19. Used cars are cheaper .. 20. What is the weather forecast. 21. Art is long, life is short. 22. You are the best friend .. 23. . what his telephone number is. 24. Two heads are better . 25. You are right. That’s a lot of money! Coffee is very expensive.
My aunt was . depressed .. The weather was .. It was .. Her husband was not . He was at hospital . he was sick. Her children were not .. They were not ., they were . The TV was broken. The chil-dren were not .., they were very angry. The neighbours were not . children were too noisy. The house was not . The sink was broken. There were . dishes .. There was nothing . There were no ., there was no .. There was not .! She was tired .. She was .exhausted.
1. The weather was fine. It was warm and sunny. My children were at school and my husband was at work. I was in the garden. There were many beautiful flowers there. It was in May. I was happy. 2. I am a pupil. 3. He is a pilot. 4. She is a doctor. 5. We are schoolchildren. 6. You are workers. 7. You are a worker. 8. They are pupils. 9. I am at home. 10. He is at school. 11. Is she at the cinema? 12. We are in the park. 13. Are they at the theatre? 14. Is she young? 15. He is old. 16. She is not old. 17. They are strong. 18. She is ill. 19. Are you ill? 20. Is he ill? 21. I am not ill. 22. I was ill yesterday. 23. She was not ill. 24. We were at the cinema.
1. The students are.. 2. They were. there was.. 3. They will be. they are.. 4. My father is.. 5. He was.. 6. I will be.. 7. My sister will not be.. 8. She will be.. 9. Will you be.. 10. Was your father.. 11. My sister was... 12. She is not... 13. We were. 14. Where is your mother. she is. 15. Where were you. I was. 16. . my family will be. 17. Is your little sister. she is. 18. Will you be.. I will.. 19. My granny was. she was... 20. My friend is. 21. He will be... 22. Where are your books. they are..
Ronald Frank is .. He is always .. Yesterday he was .. Tomor-row he will be .. Last week he was . Next week he will be .. At the moment he is . In two hours he will be .. Three days ago he was . At the end of his trip he is usually .. He is with . His sons are .. They have got .. Everybody in the family is ..
1. Yesterday they were in the library. 2. They are at school now. 3. Tomorrow they will be at the theatre. 4. At the moment he is not here. 5. On Sunday he will be at the concert. 6. Last Saturday he was at the stadium. 7. My brother is at school now. 8. My brother was at the cinema yesterday. 9. My brother will be at home tomorrow. 10. Will you be at home tomorrow? 11. Was she in the park yesterday? 12. Is he in the yard now? 13. Where is Father? 14. Where were you yesterday? 15. Where will he be tomorrow? 16. My books were on the table. Where are they now? 17. My mother was not at work yesterday. She was at home. 18. My friend is not in the park. He is at school. 19. Nick and Mike will be in the yard at three o.clock tomorrow. 20. We were not in the south last summer. We were in Moscow. 21. Tomorrow my grandfather will be in the village. 22. When will your sister be at home? 23. Will you be a pi-lot? . No, I will be a sailor. 24. My sister was a student last year, and now she is a doctor. . Will you be a doctor, too? . No, I won’t be a doctor. I’ll be an engineer. 25. They were not at the cinema. 26. They are not at school. 27. They are at home. 28. Were you in the park yesterday? 29. Was he at school yesterday? 30. He was a worker. 31. She was a teacher.
1. Timothy is feeding... 2. Mr. Jones is cleaning. 3. Nancy is paint-ing... 4. Our neighbours are washing. 5. I am washing. 6. Who is fix-ing... 7. What is she doing. she is dancing. 8. The children are brush-ing. 9. What is he doing. He is fixing.. 10. They are having... 11. The boys are running... 12. I am doing... 13. John and his friends are going... 14. Ann is sitting. . She is studying... 15. A young man is standing. . He is smoking... 16. The old man is walking. 17. The dog is lying. 18. Are you having... 19. What language are you studying. 20. Who is lying... 21. What are they talking. 22. It is still raining... 23. I am opening. 24. John is playing.
It is not raining ., it is clearing up and the sun is shining. The jazz band is playing .. A lot of people are listening to . they are really hav-ing a good time... they are not dancing yet. There is a coffee shop .. seven people are sitting ., and only five people are waiting .. Some people are having sandwiches and drinking coffee, .. Boys and girls . are laughing and making a lot of noise. They are playing games and Tom is taking pictures. So what is going on?
1. I am sitting on a bench in the park and feeding birds. 2. Mother is sitting on the sofa in the drawing/ sitting room and watching TV. 3. This is a photo of my friends. Tom is playing the guitar and Jane is singing. 4. And here they are dancing at my birthday party. 5. We are doing an exercise. 6. We are not bathing. 7. Are they playing in the yard? 8. Nina and Ann are washing the floor. 9. Nick is helping his mother. 10. Are you helping your father? 11. My sister is reading an interesting book. 12. They are going to school. 13. Are you going to school? 14. Is he working? 15. Is your grandmother going to the shop? 16. He is buying sweets. 17. What is your sister doing? 18. Where are the children play-ing? 19. Why are you laughing? 20. Where are they going? 21. What are these boys carrying? 22. I am reading. 23. He is not writing. 24. We are not working. 25. Are you reading? 26. Is he sleeping? 27. Nick and Mike are playing football. 28. Kate is playing the piano. 29. She is not singing. 30. My sister is sleeping. 31. Is father drinking tea? 32. Are your parents drinking tea? 33. I am not sleeping. 34. She is sitting at the table.
1. My working day begins. I get up, switch on. do my morning exercises. . It takes.. we have. . My father and I leave. He takes. My mother is. she leaves. we gather. We watch TV and talk. 2. My sister gets up.. 3. She is. She goes. 4. Jane is. She does.. 5. . she has.. 6. . she goes. 7. It takes... 8. She speaks.
1. Andrea Schatzmann. lives. She gets up. takes a shower. She doesn’t normally have. she catches. Her first class starts. She always has. The cafeteria food is. it is. Her afternoon classes are. she is. She usually has dinner. she has lunch. she goes. A few friends usu-ally go. he picks. he drives. they often go. she sometimes goes out. she invites. they listen to. talk. Mr. and Mrs. Connor often take. she calls. They never talk.. it is. She usually calls. it is.
2. What time does Andrea usually get up? 3. When does she catch the bus? 4. Does she take a shower in the morning? 5. Does she go home for lunch? 6. When does she go swimming? 7. How does she get to the pool? 8. What does she do on Saturday evenings?
1. I work. 2. We work. 3. They do not work. 4. Do you work? . Yes, I do. 5. Does he work? . No, he doesn’t. He studies. 6. My brother does not study. He works. 7. Do you wear glasses? 8. Do you help people? 9. Does he like to read fairy tales? 10. Does she like to play the violin? 11. My sister does not read books. 12. Our grandmother likes to sleep on the sofa. 13. Do you like to rest in an armchair? 14. We eat and drink in the kitchen. 15. My brother does not like to read newspapers. 16. We sleep in the bedroom. 17. My brother sleeps on the sofa in the living room. 18. My sister dresses in front of the mirror. 19. My uncle writes books. 20. We write exercises at school. 21. I spend my pocket money on ice-cream. 22. He reads all the time and does not like to watch TV.
|Просмотров: 377 | Загрузок: 0 ||
|Всего комментариев: 0|