|Главная » Файлы » Иностранные языки » Голиццынский|
УПРАЖНЕНИЯ НА ВСЕ 16 ВРЕМЕН ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНОГО ЗАЛОГА
УПРАЖНЕНИЯ НА ВСЕ 16 ВРЕМЕН ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНОГО ЗАЛОГА
1. The storm had already stopped; the snow was still falling. 2. He had finished; I came; he was reading. 3. I have been waiting; I have not received. 4. Everybody was; my friend had not yet come. 5. We were drinking; the telephone rang. 6. Everybody was looking; he felt. 7. Light travels. 8. I came; he was reading; said; he would give; I have taken; I am reading; I will have finished; I will give; you come. 9. We have been waiting. 10. The students thanked; who had delivered. 11. We had cov-ered; who had been looking.
1. He was; you were; he asked; he would come. 2. Have you read; I have not yet read it; I have heard; it is; I will read; I get. 3. We came; the train had already arrived; the passengers were hurrying. 4. The concert was; we had expected. 5. He told; no one came; I could; he had reserved. 6. Lanny returned; he had been studying; his people had sent; he had done; they had hoped; he would do; he would be.
1. It had been raining. 2. She has been teaching. 3. You come. 4. He began; he is still writing; he will have finished. 5. We have been helping; we have arranged. 6. What were you doing; I came. 7. I came; they told; he had left. 8. He found; he had made. 9. I left; the snow had already stopped; a strong wind was blowing. 10. Have you read; I have read; I think; it is. 11. What are the children doing; they are playing; I bought; 12. They have reached; are standing. 13. We had been walking.
1. The librarian gave; I had been waiting; I went; began. 2. He is; he is doing. 3. I was; something would happen. 4. My watch had stopped; I arrived; my train had left; I had; the next train would come. 5. He had been waiting; he saw. 6. He had read. 7. The sun rose; the night had been. 8. Where have you put. 9. I had not yet fallen; the telephone rang. 10. What were you doing. 11. The children were playing; they have gone. 12. You arrive. 13. Do you always spend; I went; I did not find. 14. They told; they had seen. 15. I left; it was raining.
1. You come; we will still be packing. 2. When did you see. 3. I met; he was walking. 4. Have you ever acted; I have been doing. 5. The child is sleeping; he always wakes; somebody opens. 6. I have left; I will take; Nick comes. 7. I had been reading; he came. 8. The play has not begun yet; the people are talking. 9. . a little swallow was flying; his friends had flown; he had stayed. 10. What have you been doing. 11. I bought; I had lost. 12. We were walking; he had already told; that was; I had. 13. The moon had/ has not risen; two stars were/ are shining.
1. What are you reading; I am reading; how long have you been read-ing; I have been reading. 2. She had been living; her sister came. 3. Our teacher has come; he is speaking. 4. They were speaking; I looked. 5. What are you doing; I am preparing; how long have you been preparing; I have been working. 6. He had been teaching; the war broke. 7. She has been studying. 8. Have you ever been; I was. 9. What is your friend do-ing; she is having; she usually has. 10. I have bought; I will show; you come. 11. Who will take; you go. 12. Where are you going; I am going. 13. I had been walking; I saw. 14. He had read; he gave. 15. He left; he has been living. 16. We will be discussing. 17. She is reading; I gave.
1. How long have you been waiting. 2. I met; I had not seen. 3. I will not yet be sleeping. 4. You will be; you do not take. 5. The sun set; it was beginning. 6. I came; my sister had already returned; was sitting. 7. He had smoked; had looked; he heard. 8. Andrew saw; he entered; she was sitting; she had greatly changed; looked. 9. She has just received. 10. He had just approached; she entered. 11. He has been writing; he says; he will soon finish; he is thinking. 12. The nurse has put (is putting). 13. He had been working. 14. Hardly had I gone; I remembered; I had forgotten.
1. The students had written / will have written. 2. They had been sail-ing; they came. 3. I have not been. 4. The rain had stopped; we reached. 5. The message arrived; he had left. 6. It was; we began. 7. The reply from my grandmother came; my mother told; she would come. 8. Here you are; I have been waiting; aren’t you. 9. Peter was reading; the door opened; the maid entered; the cook was following. 10. The mother had satisfied; the children were sleeping; she took; put; which were hanging. 11. You ring; I will tell. 12. The lesson has not begun yet; the children are talking. 13. I have been living. 14. The students had passed / will have passed.
1. He is not; he has gone; he will come. 2. I had gone; fallen; my fa-ther returned. 3. I have drunk. 4. I came; he was living; I had first met; he told; he had been waiting. 5. The pupils had done; they learnt. 6. They had stopped. 7. He found; his two friends had got; were waiting. 8. The sportsmen have been training; they are going; they are not. 9. Five min-utes had not passed; we were waiting; appeared. 10. Father will come; we will have done; we will be drinking; he comes. 11. Mrs. Smith came; she saw; her daughter had cooked; was waiting.
1. He had been listening to. 2. He had translated. 3. Have you ever been; I was. 4. She had not seen. 5. What did you do. 6. How many pages have you translated. 7. The day was; it was raining; I reached; my rain-coat was; I took; shook; hung; went; my children were playing; they saw; they jumped; ran. 8. I have heard; I will write; I hear. 9. Hardly had he opened; he found; he thought; he had lost. 10. The room is; which are coming; mother does not like. 11. He finished; he begun.
1. The train stopped; I looked; did not see; I had sent; they would meet; I discovered; they had received. 2. Her sister had forgotten; Ann had left; we came. 3. It had stopped; the sun was shining. 4. The per-formance had already begun; they had; the first act was; Nina had never been; she liked. 5. I did not recognize; I had not seen; she had greatly changed. 6. The boy burst; he did not remember; he had tried 7. She is working; she has already gathered; she is writing. 8. We came; our train had already left; we had; another one came. 9. I had spent. 10. He had missed. 11. John Gray visited; has not been. 12. We had spent; we had learnt; we had experienced; we had come.
You have come; where did you spend; I was; is it raining; it is; the rain has stopped; the wind is blowing; I met; do you know; I do; I have known; we were; we often played; where did you meet; I have not seen; what does she look; she has not changed; she was going; I met; what did she tell; she told; she had recently returned; she had travelled; seen; she wants; she will come; I think; that will be; I am; what is the time; my watch has stopped; I do not know; it is; my mother will be waiting.
1. He was happy: he had written an excellent composition. 2. I have been looking for you the whole evening. 3. I suddenly remembered that I had eaten nothing since morning. 4. Luckily; the rain had stopped when we came out. 5. How many years have you been working at this school? 6. At eleven o’clock we were still working. 7. At eleven o’clock we had already been working for three hours. 8. I have already told you three times that the exercise must be rewritten. 9. I had been reading a whole hour after dinner when Father came. 10. I will not come. I will be writing a composition the whole evening. 11. Where have you been since last Friday? 12. I have already been staying with my friends for two weeks. 13. I had already been staying with my friends for two weeks when I re-ceived a letter. 14. How many days have you been reading this book? 15. Only when she was in the train, she remembered that she had left the book at home. 16. They have already been living in this house for five years. 17. My sister had already been ill for several days when I learnt about it. 18. Did you know that he had not written the composition? 19. We have not received letters from her for already several months. 20. How many years have you been working at this plant? 21. He had al-ready gone when Lena turned on the radio. 22. I have already been work-ing at this problem for three months. 23. You should rest. You have worked too much today.
1. What does your brother do? . He works at an institute. . And what is he doing now? . He is reading a newspaper. I always bring him newspapers when he comes from work. 2. It was already dark when we approached the house: a strong wind was blowing and it was getting colder and colder. 3. What will you be doing at eight o’clock in the eve-ning tomorrow? . I will have finished all my homework tomorrow by eight o’clock and at eight I will be playing the piano. 4. They have read Dickens in English and know many of his works. 5. Winter has come, and now we will often go to the skating rink again. 6. When Tom came out of the house; all the children were playing football; and Bill and John were counting round stones they had brought from the river. 7. She was surprised: she had never seen so many flowers. 8. When I woke up; mother had already got up and was making tea. 9. I have already been trying to remember her name for half an hour, but haven’t remembered it yet. 10. When he came home, we had already gone to the cinema.
11. She said that it was raining and we had better stay at home. 12. She had already been living in this house for five years when her brother came. 13. She thought that the weather would be fine. 14. Don’t you un-derstand that in spring I will have been wearing this hat for three years? 15. Have they been playing chess since morning? 16. They had been walking along the road for two or three hours when it suddenly began raining. 17. I know that she has already been working at this article for three weeks. 18. When I repeated my question, he said that he had not heard me the first time, but I saw clearly that he had heard me well both times. 19. Well, have you packed your things at last? The taxi has been waiting at the doors for ten minutes. 20. We have already been sitting here for two hours, and I haven’t told you yet about my trip. 21. Where is Mary? . She is in the library, she is preparing for her report. She has al-ready been working for three hours. 22. He thought that his friends worked together. .found a way out. . must be the west wind .
|Просмотров: 2048 | Загрузок: 0 | Комментарии: 1 ||
|Всего комментариев: 0|