|Главная » Файлы » Иностранные языки » Голиццынский|
УПРАЖНЕНИЯ НА ВСЕ ИЗУЧЕННЫЕ ВРЕМЕНА
УПРАЖНЕНИЯ НА ВСЕ ИЗУЧЕННЫЕ ВРЕМЕНА
1. My friend likes. he eats. I met. he was eating. he told. he had bought. he is eating... 2. I always come.. 3.. I came. 4.. Nick will not go. he went. he has already been. he is crying. 5. What is your brother doing. 6. My father works. it is. he isn’t working. he is reading... 7. I haven’t seen. have you been. . I’ve had. you know. 8. What was he doing? . He wasn’t doing. he was just look-ing... 9. We are having. . I am... 10. Something awful has happened. her little daughter has swallowed.
1. We have brought... 2. Jane is swimming... 3. What were you do-ing... 4. Have you ever seen... 5. I went. 6. We go... 7. Nick had done... 8. Will you help... 9. Nick came. his mother had returned. was cooking. 10. I was going. I suddenly remembered that I had forgot-ten. 11. . grandfather told. he had worked... . 12.. Mr. and Mrs. Smith arrived. they discovered. someone had broken. their video recorder and television had disappeared. they don’t know. they have done... 13. The man got. the conductor was collecting...
1.. he is working. he will finish. you come. he will be. 2. Has Pete gone. . I think. he usually plays. he is not... 3. He was reading... 4. Will you go. . I am. I am doing. I have not yet writ-ten. you wait... I will go. I want. I did not go... 5.. the children had done. mother came. she came. they were playing.. 8. I lost. I was playing.. 7.. you come.. 8. Where do you usually take.
1. Mike eats. he is eating. I saw. he was eating. he said. he had eaten. he will fall. he eats... 2. They were walking. talking. Nick stopped. said. I have lost. you do not find. we will have... 3.. I came. I learnt that my train had already left. 4. What was he do-ing when you saw... 5. I will give. I finish.. 6.. the ship was cross-ing. a great storm broke out.
1. . The rain has stopped. the sun is shining. 2.. you help. I will do.. 3. I always get. I will get. 4. What are you reading. . I am reading. I am. Tom will soon come. I want. he comes. 5. . you see. I want.. 6.. I came. my brother was sleeping. 7. When will you come. . I will come. I am not.. 8. I don’t like... 9. He came. 10. I will ring. I come. 11. I will show. you like... 12. He had come.. 13. Pete will certainly help. you ask.. 14. This little boy has never seen.. 15.. you arrive.
1.. I put. where are they. I have eaten. will you bring. you do not make. granny is sleeping. 2. Have you ever been. 3. What was Nick doing, you rang, he was playing, he told, he had already written. 4. Why is she sleeping, it is, she never sleeps. 5. Will you go, I have already been, I was, I go, I did not go, I had (have) not read, I am reading, I will go, I finish. 6. I receive.
1. Autumn has come, it is, it is getting, the days are getting, it often rains; it will be. 2. I did, I quickly ran, my friends were waiting. 3. We had. 4. What have you learnt, I am, I have not prepared, I was ill and did not know, I will prepare, you don’t prepare, you will get. 5. What were you doing. 6. Mike always does, he will begin, his father promised. 7. Mary came, her brother was reading, she had brought.
1. Where are you going, I am just taking. 2. Our students have done, they are, they know, they hope, they will make. 3. The expedition has covered, they are still. 4. Will you go. 5. Nick said, he had read. 6. My father combined. 7. A great number of students were studying, I entered. 8. The storm was raging, the sailors were trying. 9. He had changed. 10. I entered, the students were listening.
I looked, it was raining, you will get, you go, I won’t, I will take, we have, I wanted, I found, there was, they all were, I took, carried, I went, it was still raining, I went, sat, a young woman came, sat, I finished, was, I absent-mindedly took, started, she stopped, I had taken, I returned, I went, took, got, I had met, was riding, she saw, she said, you have had, haven’t you.
1. I will do. 2. I will be doing. 3. I will have done. 4. I will begin, I will be doing, my father will come, I will have done; we will go. 5. My family will be having. 6. I will be reading, I will have done. 7. I will be writing. 8. I will not go, I will be watching. 9. What will you do. 10. What will you be doing. 11. Will you play. 12. Will you have done. 13. When will you go. 14. How many pages will you have read.
1. a) My father works at an institute.
b) My father has been working at the institute since 1995.
2. a) My grandmother is cooking dinner.
b) My grandmother has been cooking dinner since two o’clock.
3. a) My sister is sleeping.
b) My sister has been sleeping since five o’clock.
4. a) Mother is doing the flat.
b) Mother has been doing the flat since morning.
5. a) Grandfather is watching TV.
b) Grandfather has been watching TV since six o’clock.
6. a) My uncle writes poems.
b) My uncle has been writing poems since childhood.
7. a) She is reading.
b) She has been reading since morning.
8. a) They are playing volleyball.
b) They have been playing volleyball since three o’clock.
9. a) We study English.
b) We have been studying English since 1998.
1. a) She is still studying Spanish.
b) She has already been studying Spanish for two years.
2. a) They are still living in the country.
b) They have already been living in the country for four months.
3. a) She is still speaking on the phone.
b) She has already been speaking on the phone for twenty minutes.
4. a) My brother is still solving this difficult problem.
b) He has already been solving this problem for half an hour.
5. a) She is still writing a letter to her grandmother.
b) She has already been writing this letter for an hour.
6. a) They are still fishing.
b) They have been fishing for five hours already.
7. a) My grandparents are still playing lotto.
b) They have been playing lotto for two hours already.
8. a) They are still arguing.
b) They have been arguing for two hours already.
9. a) She is still sleeping.
b) She has already been sleeping for two hours.
10. a) He is still doing his homework.
b) He has been doing his homework for three hours already.
11. a) The boys are still playing football.
b) They have already been playing football for forty minutes.
12. a) The girls are still changing their clothes.
b) They have already been changing their clothes, for half an hour.
13. a) The actors and actresses are still rehearsing this scene.
b) They have been rehearsing this scene for three hours already.
14. a) The children are still running in the yard.
b) They have been running in the yard for three hours already.
15. a) He is still writing his new book..
b) He has already been writing his new book for two years.
16. a) He is still learning Hamlet’s monologue (soliloquy) by heart.
b) He has been learning Hamlet’s monologue (soliloquy) for two days already.
17. a) We are still repairing our flat.
b) We have already been repairing our flat for half a month.
1. This man is; he writes; he has been writing; he has already written. 2. What have you been doing. 3. She always helps; she has been helping; they have already washed; dusted; they are cooking. 4. He is running; he has been running. 5. What are they doing; they are working; they have been working. 6. Where is he; he is; he is playing; they have been play-ing. 7. I live; I have been living. 8. My father works; he has been work-ing. 9. Have you found; I am still looking; I have already been looking; have not yet found. 10. You have been playing. 11. You have been sleep-ing. 12. I have been waiting; have not yet received. 13. She has already been doing; she has not yet done. 14. I have been waiting. 15. What are you doing; I am reading; I have been reading; I have already read. 16. I have not heard 17. I have just received; I have not yet received 18. The weather is; the sun has been shining 19. I wind 20. What are you doing; I have been waiting 21. Where are your gloves; I have put. 22. I am stay-ing; I’ve been staying; I am having; I am taking; I’ve already seen; I’ve just taken; which rises; provides. 23. I am going; I am sure it is starving; Jane has already fed.
I. We have known each other for four years. 2. I have always wanted to study English. 3. Where is. Nina? . She has been at home for two hours. 4. Where are the children? . They are still playing in the yard. 5. My brother has been an engineer for three years 8. My friend has known English since childhood. 7. I have already been watching you for half an hour. 8. Is your brother still ill? . No, he has already recovered. He has already been studying physics for three days. He wants to get an excellent mark at the examination. 9. I have wanted to read this book for a long time. 10. I have already been trying to find my old exercise-book for twenty minutes. 11. They have already been living in New York for ten years. 12. My aunt is an actress. She has always liked the theatre. 13. Has your father returned from the North yet? . Yes, he has been at home for two weeks. 14. I have already been thinking of it for three days . 15. My sister drinks white coffee. And I have always preferred black coffee. 16. We are very glad to see you. We have been waiting for you for the whole month. 17. Are you still reading this book? How long have you been reading it? 18. My sister has already been studying music for five years. 19. I have been looking for you the whole evening. Where have you been all the time? 20. They have already been writing the com-position for two hours.
1. I was afraid I should be late. 2. Did you think we should pick all the apples in three days? 3. He hoped you would often visit him. 4. They expected he should be at home a few days later. 5. Were you afraid we shouldn’t be in time? 6. She promised that she would finish the work in a week. 7. I thought Henry would help us.
1. . we will not be late. 2. . we would not be late. 3.. he will be. 4.. he would be. 5. When will you be. 6.. I would be. 7.. Bob will do, he will do. 8.. he would see. 9. . we will have. 10.. he would say . I will be. 11.. he would speak.
1. I believed that he would solve the problem in no time. 2. He heard that the new film would be on in many cinemas. 3. We were told that the teacher would have corrected our papers by the beginning of the lesson. 4. She was sure that she would not like that TV programme. 5. He be-lieved that the train would arrive on time. 6. She said that the children would be playing in the yard. 7. She was sure that all the newspapers
would publish that information. 8. She imagined that they would win the game. 9. He believed that I should go to the south. 10. I believed that my sister would not forget to ring me up. 11. I supposed that I would have done my work by nine o’clock. 12. We were told that the tourists would not return by sunset. 13. The letter said that my friends would be waiting for me. 14. I supposed that my friend should have returned by that time. 15. He understood that they would be working the whole evening.
1. I know that he will come soon. 2. I knew that he would come soon. 3. I think that she will be sleeping at this time. 4. I thought that she should be sleeping at that time. 5. She thinks that she will have done all the work by five o’clock. 6. She thought that she would have done all the work by five o’clock. 7. I was sure that by ten o’clock he would have learnt the poem. 8. I knew that by nine o’clock Mother would have cooked supper and at nine o’clock the whole family would be sitting at the table. I was afraid that I would come too late. 9. She was afraid that her friend should not come. 10. They wrote that they would come soon. 11. I was sure that I would meet him at the station. 12. I think that Father will soon write a letter to us. 13. Have you been told that in December we will write a paper? 14. He understood that he would never forget her. 15. I believe that they will remember us. 16. He says he knows this man.
|Просмотров: 662 | Загрузок: 0 ||
|Всего комментариев: 0|