|Главная » Файлы » Иностранные языки » Голиццынский|
Вставьте артикль, где необходимо.
Упр. 34. Вставьте артикль, где необходимо.
1. Bill Robins was ... very rich man. He was ... richest man in ... village. 2. Pete is ... tallest boy in our class. Nick is ... shortest boy, but he is very ... strong. He is ... stronger
than many boys who are ... taller than he. I think Nick is ... strongest boy in ... class. 3. Granny often tells us ... long stories. Today her story was still... longer. It was ... longest story.
She began telling it after ... dinner and finished only before ... supper. But ... story was very interesting. I think it was ... most interesting of Granny's sto¬ries.
4. Which was ... most difficult exercise in ... test-paper? 5. Which is ... best season of the year? 6. February is ... shortest month of the year.
7. Do you know ... longest river in our country? 8. In ... May ... days are ... longer than in ... April.
Запомните правила употребления артикля с гео¬графическими названиями.
Определенный артикль употребляется перед на¬званиями рек, каналов, морей, заливов, проли¬вов, океанов, архипелагов, горных цепей.
Артикль не употребляется перед названиями озер, гор, островов, континентов, городов, стран.
the United States of America
the United Kingdom of Great Britain and
Northern Ireland the Netherlands the Ukraine the Crimea the Congo.
Ключ к упражнению
1. ... was a very rich man. . was the richest man in the village.
2. Pete is the tallest boy. . is the shortest boy . is very strong. . is stronger . are taller.. is the strongest boy in the class.
3. . tells us long stories. . was still longer ... was the longest story. . after dinner . before supper. But the story . was the most interesting . .
4. . was the most difficult exercise in the paper?
5. . is the best season of the year?
6. . is the shortest month .
7. . know the longest river.
8. In May the days are longer than in April.
|Просмотров: 695 | Загрузок: 0 ||
|Всего комментариев: 0|